Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Arthur cutie pie *really* needs a home!

BoxerRescueMTL
January 11th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Hi everyone! I was contacted about this sweetie and he really needs a home!

He has lived at the shelter since he was a baby and adopted out numerous times only to be returned :mad: Obviously he was adopted by people who hadn't done their breed research, cuz he is a boxer mixed with a pug-and all these people returned him for the same reason- too.much.energy-big surprise. :rolleyes: So he needs a home where he will get lots of exercise and basic training. Oh and L.O.V.E. too.

http://www.montrealboxerrescue.com/images/photos/gallery/261-thumb.jpg

If you are interested, please contact
Corinne Gonzalez
SPCA Laurentides-Labelle
Tel: (819) 322-1268

BoxerRescueMTL
January 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM
And he is neutered and up to date with vaccines. The woman at the shelter says he is a very quick learner and he is very attentive to humans-he loves attention and he is very affectionate! :love:

Lucky Rescue
January 12th, 2005, 10:50 AM
He's truly adorable!

I wish shelters would take a minute and screen people properly so this doesn't keep happening to these poor animals.

Bugsy
January 12th, 2005, 10:54 AM
OMG what a sweet face! I love surprising mixes... I'm always amazed at the different combinations. Arthur is truely unique! How those 2 breeds "got together" I'll never now ! :D

Hope he finds the great home he deserves... :thumbs up

Little Angels
January 13th, 2005, 12:42 PM
OMG Crystal he is gorgeous!! Do you want me to courtesy list him for you.

We always seem to get inquiries on Boxer/Mixes

Let me know
Kim

twinmommy
January 13th, 2005, 01:28 PM
OHHMIIGOD!!! He's sooooo adorable!! What a sweet kissable face!!

BoxerRescueMTL
January 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Kim- that would be awesome!!!! We are still waiting for our vet's letter so that we can also get on Petfinder! thank you thank you!!

BoxerRescueMTL
January 17th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Arthur has been adopted by a wonderful family!!!!!! YAY! :crazy:

mastifflover
January 17th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Wonderful news I hope he is very happy with his new family and they will love him as he deserves to be.

Little Angels
January 18th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Yiippppeee, great news :thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
January 18th, 2005, 03:47 PM
So glad to hear this cutie is gone home. Hope all goes well and he stays forever! :)