Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello fellow pet people

Grissom's Mom
January 11th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Hi there. I'm quite happy to have found this site. My husband have a bunny (Riley) and 2 budgies (Abby and Gracie) and our new baby is coming home with us in 3 weeks. He's a smooth coat chihuahua named Grissom and we can't wait for the other kids to meet him!
I'm happy to have such a great resource for sharing info with other animal lovers.

mastifflover
January 11th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Welcome and we will be wanting pictures asap. Good luck with your new pup

sammiec
January 11th, 2005, 02:37 PM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/125.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here!!! I'm looking forward to posting with you, and seeing pictures! ;)

Lucky Rescue
January 11th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Hi there and welcome!! Don't forget to post pics of your pets here!! :)

Katherine1
January 11th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Hello and Welcome. This site is great! The warm reception that I received when I found it helped me through the passing of one furbaby and the addition of the newest member of our family. It is like an extended family here and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

lil_kirk
January 11th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Welcome! You must be a huge CSI fan like me! I can't wait to see pics of Grissom!

maddoxies
January 11th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Welcome
Most of us have cats and/or dogs, so it is great to see a family with bunnies and birds. I am glad to see our scope expanding. We have had some photos of guinea pigs. Hope to see photos of everyone soon

mesaana
January 11th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Welcome!

Lyne

mona_b
January 11th, 2005, 05:16 PM
A warm welcome to you... :)

Can't wait to see pics.

CSI,love that show.And Grissom too....... :D

Grissom's Mom
January 12th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Hi there. This is our baby, Grissom. Yes, hubby and I are HUGE fans of CSI. When we met Grissom for the first time he had his little nose up my shirt sleve like he was searching for something so Grissom is a good name for him as he seems to be on the case! Here's a pic (I'm new to posting pics so I'm sorry if it's too big or posted incorrectly):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/nats357/Grissom4.jpg

Katherine1
January 12th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Awwww! What a cute and cuddly furbaby. Welcome home Grissom! :party:

BMDLuver
January 12th, 2005, 06:58 AM
He is absolutely adorable! What a little doll. I can never get over how tiny they are. Love his name... that's a great show!

grissom
September 23rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Hello Grissom's mom,
we have something in common..
I named my cat Grissom--we are hugh CSI fans also. My cat is 3 and is always looking for "clues" to seek further treasures.:)

bryna123
September 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Welcome! I have a special fondness for Chi's:)
He's a handsome guy! I'm sure he will test your patience with house training, but we'll be here, ready to help you through it.

bryna123
September 23rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Oh, I just realized this post was resserected from the past! I hope that Chi is house broke by now:D

Tundra_Queen
September 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM
Hi
Welcome to the forum! What a cutie pie he is!! :)