Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh No We Are In Big Trouble!!!

Princesss04
January 10th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Can you imagine pretty boys like this....

Copper'sMom
January 10th, 2005, 09:54 PM
They are beautiful!! :)

Princesss04
January 10th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Can do this..... :evil:

Princesss04
January 10th, 2005, 09:56 PM
And this...

Princesss04
January 10th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Sorry I did not have it all posted yet, my bad, they are cute but man was they in trouble. :evil:

Copper'sMom
January 10th, 2005, 10:01 PM
:eek: :eek: Please tell me that was a blanket on the couch and not the actual cushions!!!!!

Princesss04
January 10th, 2005, 10:08 PM
No that was the couch itself.... Good thing it was the old one at the time. They are not allowed near the new one until they can ge GOOD! :D :evil: :D :evil:

Copper'sMom
January 10th, 2005, 10:19 PM
OMG!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You'll be able to laugh about one day, if you haven't already!!

Princesss04
January 10th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Hey once we got passed the OMG stage and we have a new couch we can laugh about it. LOL :D

CyberKitten
January 10th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Once, when I was labsitting my nephew chocolate lab, I made the mistake of leaving him in my vehicle with an open box of kleenex while I went into the grocery store. He was still a puppy and when I returned, it was OMG!!!!! I can relate! But they are soooo cute!!

Katherine1
January 11th, 2005, 05:50 AM
OMG! :eek: LOL I bet they gave you the sad face like they didn't do it too. Great looking Furbabies.

happycats
January 11th, 2005, 06:28 AM
OMG, reminds me of my friends newly aquired young black lab, they, were afraid to leave him home alone (worried about him getting lonely) So they took him shopping, left him in the car (In the fall, so it was not hot) for approx 20 min.......When they returned to the car he had destroyed both head rests, the drivers seat, and chewed off all the seat belts!!!!! :D :D
I wish she would have taken a picture, because it was priceless. A big black dog, with car seat stuffing everywhere, passersby were laughing hysterically :crazy: . When I saw it I almost wet my pants laughing!
Bad dog :evil:

Dukieboy
January 11th, 2005, 08:04 AM
I have to admit, Duke destroyed my couch. We decided to go with a futon with very hard frame until the boy grows up. ;)

Princesss04
January 12th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Maybe that is what we sould have went with a futon. Although knowing Charming he would have chewed through that as well. he weill chew on anything and EAT anything. I mean he wants to eat plastic, paper, toxic things, sticks, ANYTHING! You have to always keep an eye on him. We normally always lock them up in there cage but I was in a hurry to get to the post office before they closed and thought how much trouble can they get in in a few minutes well guess what ALOT! :evil:

chico2
January 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM
At least they did not eat the plant :D you'd think that would be more tasty :evil:

glasslass
January 12th, 2005, 10:16 PM
OMG! I put this on another thread, but so appropriate and kinda looks like em!

Grissom's Mom
January 13th, 2005, 09:37 AM
:eek: My jaw is still on the ground. Excuse me while I pick it up.

Princesss04
January 13th, 2005, 09:52 AM
That is how we felt... We keep their cage down in the den but we have had so much water that the den is flooded so we could not put them in their cage yesterday while we were gone for three hours so we thought we would put them in the bathroom. We picked everything up pulled the shower curtain up and everything. We get home from church last night and there was candles that were on the tub and there was glass everywhere and candle wax and than the dry wall was all missing on one wall and the wall paper was all over the floor. All I could do was cry. :sad: We are trying to fix the house up to get ready for the foster people and this is just one more thing. I took pictures I will have to post them for you all later. I got them both down and looked at the claws and teeth to see who is doing the most and Charming (the bigger dog) claws were all split and his gums were bleeding and very red. I feel so bad but I did not know that they would tear the bathroom up that bad. Or I would have never left them in there. Meatloafs toes were okay he had a little dry wall on them but not alot and his gums looked normal. I do not know what to do with them. I am moving the cage up to the dinning room and get it out of the water and they will have to go back in there. :evil: