January 9th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Um...holy crap!

THAT'S funny!

Bugsy
January 9th, 2005, 10:08 PM
What a great shot! It's hilarious :D

twodogsandacat
January 9th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Michael Bryant would pay big bucks for that picture...of course my grandmother used to have the same eyes in most of the pictures we took of her. Sorry Michael.

Seriously: Nice pups.

The only animal testing should be done on Liberals - and only until there is a cure for stupidity

Cinnabear
January 10th, 2005, 02:32 AM
That's an eerie pic. But at least they were having fun. :)

Sneaky2006
January 10th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Whoa! A white devil! :D

DogueLover
January 10th, 2005, 09:07 AM
The funniest thing about that picture is that she is having soooo much fun!
Angel looks that way when she is having fun too, why do they have to look so evil when they are having the most fun? ;)
I do agree that in the wrong hands a completely different picture would be painted............ something with a caption like " all pits are evil devil dogs "

It is so unfortunate that people don`t educate themselves on the true temperment of the dog, guess it is just easier to read what they want to read and make uninformed opinions than to really do their homework.

Mistruzzi
January 10th, 2005, 02:02 PM
if my dogs behaviour was bad,then i would not post that picture.she was just running and having fun and the camera gave her red eye.Also because she's panting her fangs are showing.that's why i joking said devil dog,because the camera shot looks deceiving

Schwinn
January 10th, 2005, 02:36 PM
We've got pictures like that too, where it looks like Daisy is going psycho, but we just caught her in mid-bark.

When I look at that picture, though, I keep playing the same dialogue in my head--

"No, she's fine! Look her tail is wagging! She just wants to pla--GAUUUGGGH!!" :D

Mistruzzi
January 10th, 2005, 07:43 PM
thanks Schwinn,i'm glad u see the picture for what it is: an extremely excited puppy running through the snow!

Schwinn
January 10th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I love that picture, because I know that she's probably as excited as all git out, and it cracks me up because I think of my own silly dumb-dumb when she gets like that. Someone asked me if I would ever have another pit now that I have a child on the way, and I said, "Absolutely", and that's part of the reason why.

(Though I will admit that I was trying to be funny, picturing someone saying that the dog is fine if her tail is wagging, just before the "Devil Dog" proceeds to eat them. In my head, that cracked me up. But then, in my head, I often entertain myself.)

Mistruzzi
January 10th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Congratulations on being a daddy-to-be!!!!!

Schwinn
January 11th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Thanks, though my wife is worried about having three children running around (Me, Daisy, and the new one!)

I love that picture. One, because it is very freaky, but at the same time it warms me looking at it, because I keep thinking how much fun she looks like she's having, I guess because I know what is actually going on. It cracks me up!

mastifflover
January 11th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Great shot what a cutie. I love those devil dogs. New breed no longer pit bull now devil dogs so the bylaw will not affect them.
Schwinn the baby will probably pick up the slack of mountain biker that may have hit his head one to many times.

Schwinn
January 11th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Great shot what a cutie. I love those devil dogs. New breed no longer pit bull now devil dogs so the bylaw will not affect them.
Schwinn the baby will probably pick up the slack of mountain biker that may have hit his head one to many times. :D

And I have my shelf of broken helmets to prove it!