Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yukon got out of his crate

Sneaky2006
January 9th, 2005, 01:58 PM
We went to the store last night and when we got home he greeted us at the door, wagging his tail so hard it was hitting his sides!... I almost had a heart attack!
He has NEVER been unsupervised in the house before, except a small room with nothing to get into.

All the cats were alive :rolleyes: He didn't chew anything, there was even a bag of his food out and he didn't touch it! He peed on the carpet in my son's room but I think he only did that cause it's like shag, kinda like grass I guess.

I still don't know how he got out, I guess it's possible hubby didn't latch it but we were in the house for a few minutes before we left and he didn't come out... Maybe one of the cats let him out?? :D

BMDLuver
January 9th, 2005, 02:00 PM
lol sneaky, glad the house was intact. We have had two fosters who we nicknamed houdini's for their ability to let themselves out of the kennel. Yukon may have just figured out the right way to wiggle something in order to achieve this!

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Yukon was a good boy not getting into anything, Dogs are so smart you never know how they do somethings they do. :)
The wiggle butt made me laugh, Blaze does that all the time.

chico2
January 9th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Yukon was probably soooo very proud of himself.....but I think one of the cats let him out,saying....Ok dog-breath,lets have it,we'll show who is the boss in this house :crazy:

Schwinn
January 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
My dad's husky got out a few times. He checked her crate, and it was still locked. To this day, we never figured out how "whodoggie" did it!

Are you sure it was Yukon who peed? I think the cats let her out, then peed on the carpet knowing he'd be blamed! :D

Bugsy
January 9th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Rotflmao http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/671.gif ... I'm picturing the look on your face when you walked through the door :eek: My vote is, the cat did it & I'm sure Yukon would agree!