Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy 11mths Old

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Blaze setting letting Mommy take more photo's...that darn flash. :) Blaze is 11mths old yesterday in this photo.

Katherine1
January 9th, 2005, 01:40 PM
:party: What a beautiful furbaby!

Mistruzzi
January 9th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Happy Birthday Blaze!!!!!Do you celebrate his birthday each month(he he he) :party:

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Happy Birthday Blaze!!!!!Do you celebrate his birthday each month(he he he) :party:

Yes we do ;) it sounds silly to most but Blaze had a very rough start in life, when he came to us at 8 weeks he was a very sick little boy. Many Vet visits and with time we hope Blaze will be ok. Never know what the furture holds for him.
We love him abunch and love everyday spent with him, Blaze truly is a wonderful dog. :)

Mistruzzi
January 9th, 2005, 03:41 PM
i love when people spoil their pets with lots of love!!!!!!!

chico2
January 9th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Congrats to Blaze,he looks like a wonderful dog and I hope he has hundreds of months yet to celebrate :party:

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Mistruzzi thank you that is forsure, spoiled. I think there in no other way to treat our pets... :) Wish all people owned by a pet would get it too.

chico2 thank you, we hope we have hundreds of months yet to celebrate too! :) Blaze has promised his parents that we will live to be 15 yrs old, Blaze never breaks a promise. ;)

Cinnabear
January 10th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Definately a gorgeous boy. :crazy:

Sneaky2006
January 10th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Such a cutie! Congrats to you.. :love: