Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nascar Fan..Gordon

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Blaze loves to watch nascar with his Daddy on Sunday and so for christmas Santa gave him a bright new Jeff Gordon collar. Blaze loves it and wanted to show it off. :)

BamaRama
January 9th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Haha, sooo cute! What a gorgeous dog you have, goldenblaze.

You'll have to let me know where you got him, my bf and I are going to be looking for a golden puppy in the next year or two, and I would love to know the name of your breeder, because Blaze is just gorgeous!

glasslass
January 9th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Nice collar! Nice photo! Very flashy! Uh Oh! Blaze Gordon! FLASH GORDON! OMG! My age is showing again! :crazy:

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Nice collar! Nice photo! Very flashy! Uh Oh! Blaze Gordon! FLASH GORDON! OMG! My age is showing again! :crazy:

Too funny you say that because my Dad calls Blaze ...Flash :)
Even more Blaze's real last name is GORDON
:)

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Haha, sooo cute! What a gorgeous dog you have, goldenblaze.

You'll have to let me know where you got him, my bf and I are going to be looking for a golden puppy in the next year or two, and I would love to know the name of your breeder, because Blaze is just gorgeous!

Tell me more about the birds you have... I have a new Lovebird. :)

BamaRama
January 9th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Anyways...Hmm..What can I tell you about Peanut? He's a Green-Cheeked Conure, he's about 8-9 months old and he's reaching his age of sexual maturity so he is a very cranky boy these days. I still love him though! My boyfriend is really the only one that Peanut will let handle him at the moment, but that will pass:) He has quite a vocabulary built up already, he can say "Peanut", "Hi Buddy", "hello", he can almost say "I love you", but the best is when he starts to chirp really loudly and my boyfriend will say something like, "will you STOP THAT?!" and there's a pause....then Peanut will come out with the cutest little "I love you?" EVER! Or...another time, after Peanut shat (is that a word?! Well, past tense of the other version of 'crap', anyways) all over the floor, my boyfriend said jokingly, "Who is pooing all over the place?!" and Peanut very proudly said, "PEANUT!"

So yes. We have fun with him:)

goldenblaze
January 9th, 2005, 08:17 PM
I just took in a Lovebird and tell ya she sure loves to talk. Rainbow is sweet 4 yrs old and came from my sister who raised her from an age. Which brings me to this point... today I got up to an egg ( very large egg like a Robins egg) in Rainbows cage :confused: I thought I was seeing things. Does anyone know how often they will do this and why? She is in the cage alone with a set of budgies in the same room. I called my sister today but she was out and still have not heard back from her. Thanks for any help :)