Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Snow "angel"

DogueLover
January 8th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I thought you might get a kick out of these, she helped me shovel the drive today................ okay well she TRIED to help LOL

DogueLover
January 8th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I just love that snowangel

Schwinn
January 9th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Actually, if he's anything like Daisy, I find her to be a help. While all my neighbour's snow banks get up to around 6 feet or more, she usually keeps mine tramped down to about 3 feet. Mind you, I usually have to put her in the house to "tidy up" the edges of the driveway from her "help"!

DogueLover
January 10th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Angel likes to trample the snow banks here down to a reasonable size. One of her favorite things to do is to run full speed and dive through them! When speaking to her breeder the other day she said that her other Dogues don`t particularily like the snow, Angel had to have boots made for her so she could play outside and not freeze her feet!

She is so exceptionally fun, don`t know what we would do without her.

whinnie-boo
January 10th, 2005, 12:55 PM
There's my girl, I can't get over how much she reminds me of Whinnie. Trying to shovel at our house, is crazy. We pick up the snow with the shovel and as we try to throw it the other way, Whin & Boo are biting it off the shovel. If I have to do the shovelling, I pull down the blinds at the front door, and the girls stay in. Anyone who is brave enough to take them out, has them back in within 2 minutes, or they can't get any work done.
As for the snow banks, well, according to Whinnie, that snow has precisely been placed there, solely for her digging pleasure. As far as she is concerned, there is something hidden in the middle of every snow bank, that it is her job to find. If anyone is ever lost in the snow, just call Whinnie, she'll get you out!! :p