Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Joe and Marie - precious kittens!

Lucky Rescue
January 8th, 2005, 01:30 PM
These babies were outside, and even though it was the coldest day of the year, the people who called about them wouldn't bring them in because it was "sunny out". :confused: Their other sibling and mom were lost, but these two are doing very well and have tamed very nicely. They are now purry and very very sweet, although Joe is a teensy bit shy but that will soon be resolved. They really need to go together! They have the softest fur imaginable and are about 14 - 16 weeks.:)

chico2
January 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
A big sigh..... :sad: It's a never ending story,isn't it :sad:

CyberKitten
January 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
I was thinking the same thing Chico. I think if I won the lottery, I'd continue to work but I'd start a sanctuary of some kind for animals. I recently read that for every cat to have a home,each and every household in the country would have to have 4-5 cats!

Sneaky2006
January 8th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I think if I won the lottery, I'd continue to work but I'd start a sanctuary of some kind for animals. You have no idea how many times a day I think about that... except for the still working part. :p

CyberKitten
January 8th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Alas, with my particular specialty in such low numbers already, I might be lynched if I left my work, lol

Lucky Rescue
January 13th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Sad to say that Marie was adopted, leaving shy little Joe all alone and lonely in his cage.

He desperately needs a loving and kind home of his own.:(

chico2
January 14th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Lucky,that is sad,too bad the people who got Marie could not see they needed each other :sad: He must be even more shy and scared now :sad:
He'll need a lot of loving...

Britishvixen21
March 9th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Lucky is little joe still avaiable? I just spoke to the person I got Mya from and she said that she was no trouble with her other cat who was a lot older. she said that Mya just wanted to play with her. Maybe Mya could bring Joe out of his shell?