Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone

KimberlyLucero
January 8th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Hi, I came across this site a couple of months ago and it has become my favorite. It is nice to hear from people who love their animals as much as I do. It was after I found an abandoned puppy (September 2000) and took her in and raised her that I started to realize how many dogs were in need of loving homes. My husband and I hope to one day own some land and open a sanctuary for abused and abandoned dogs. Well, it is nice to meet all of you and thanks for all of the information.

Bugsy
January 8th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Hello and Welcome :crazy: How sweet to have taken a needy dog in and given her a home.... I'd love to see a picture if you'd like to share .

KimberlyLucero
January 8th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Thank you for the welcome. Some people say that she is a lucky dog to have me. The truth is, I am the lucky one. She has brought so much love into my life, I do not know how I would ever get along without her!
P.S.I tried to upload a photo but it said my file was too big? Please bear with me, I am still new to all of this.

Katherine1
January 8th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Some people say that she is a lucky dog to have me. The truth is, I am the lucky one. She has brought so much love into my life, I do not know how I would ever get along without her!. Welcome! :) I know just how you feel. I feel the same way about my Molly.

marko
January 10th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Wecome to our warm community - Hope you enjoying yourself so far

mastifflover
January 10th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Welcome to our board we are always happy to have another animal lover among us. As far as photos go try photobucket.com it is the only way that I can get a photo up here.