Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please Light A Candle for Lizzy

BoxerRescueOnt
January 8th, 2005, 12:55 AM
HI guys. I am writing this note hoping everyone can light a candle to as one of our fosters that has come in is being released from her pain and crossing over the bridge this morning(sat). Lizzy has only been in our care just a few days but has touched all of us at boxer rescues hearts.
Her owner who surrendered her to us failed to mention her health issues and when she was asked to get blood work done it came back that Lizzy had a brain tumour :( And we had her(lizzy) in our care by then and we were looking after her. But after watching her over the last few days and with talking to the vets and today her having a seizure. They decided it was best to help Lizzy over the bridge. Please light a special candle for onen of our volunteers(Penny) who has been taking care of her and will be with her as she crosses over the bridge.

We will meet again Lizzy on the other side
Lizzy ????/01/08/05

Bugsy
January 8th, 2005, 01:31 AM
How very sad :sad:

BMDLuver
January 8th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Goodbye Lizzy, may your life over the Rainbow Bridge be full of love.

I don't even know her and I've teared up! Life is so unfair.

chico2
January 8th, 2005, 07:43 AM
So sorry :sad: but Lizzy will be going to a wonderful place,no more pain..
I wish for a less wonderful place for her owner!
Bye,Bye Lizzy...

Daisy's Owner
January 8th, 2005, 08:09 AM
That is so sad. RIP Lizzy.

DogueLover
January 8th, 2005, 10:13 AM
That is so sad, and so tragic.
Give Penny a hug and my hopes are that Lizzy finds the happiness and love on the other side of the bridge that she could not find while here.
Her final gift of touching so many hearts while in your care truly shows that dogs are gifts from heaven after all dog is GOD spelled backward.

twodogsandacat
January 8th, 2005, 10:31 AM
I will say a prayer for you and for your rescuers who care so much about you that they will help guide you to a better place where there is no pain.

http://www.nebraskaanimalrescue.org/Stories/BoxerAngels.html