Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is Mya

Britishvixen21
January 7th, 2005, 08:43 PM
I never knew it was so hard[IMG] to get cats to pose for pics with a crappy camera LOL. But heres Mya my little Lola boo bear! Weve had her just over a month now and we couldnt imagine life without her digging her litter box at 3am or chewing our shoelaces instead of the 1000 chew toys she owns - bless her little paws :angel: We did want a dog initially but Mya has fitted in with us and our lifestyle so well. She had a hard first 6 months from living with 3 small children who used her like a rag doll, which has made her shy and nervous but were gently getting there with her, lots of time and gentle words and some fantastic tips from you guys and were slowly getting there. She even snuggled in bed with me last night and let me pet her!! I hope to get some better pics in the future, but my camera has no flash and shes not amused having a light in her face, i had to bribe her with her fav toy my hairbands to sit for this one!!!!

lil_kirk
January 7th, 2005, 08:49 PM
What unique colouring she has!

Britishvixen21
January 7th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Yes she does doesnt she, and the camera does it no justice shes calico but shes got black, and orange, and brown a real mix, and a pure white belly!!!