Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dogue Smile for Whinnie

DogueLover
January 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Just cuz I know you can use it...........

whinnie-boo
January 6th, 2005, 06:16 PM
THERES MY GIRL......I FEEL BETTER NOW

HER FACE CAN MAKE ME SMILE NO MATTER HOW BAD I FEEL. TOO BAD WE'RE SO FAR APART, I WANT YOUR DOUGE

whinnie-boo
January 7th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Mommy, I need some more smiles......where's my girl.

Everyday I'm getting more and more greedy with ANGEL...SHARE MOM!! :thumbs up

Schwinn
January 7th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I hope it's okay if I enjoy it too! ;)

whinnie-boo
January 7th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Thats fine Schwinn.....I'll share (LOL)

I'm secretly trying to find a way to get out there and steal her :rolleyes: (sarcastic) I can't resist her face....Everyday I love her more, and everyday I say "my next Child will be a DOUGE" :p

mastifflover
January 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
I think you have created a mastiff monster Dogue Lover well at least whinnie boo has good taste

DogueLover
January 7th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Okay okay already keep your pants on I`ll find ya more pics LOL

She really is pretty special............. and if I could I would find another one just like her........... but I am afraid she has really set the bar high for me to ever find one like her.

We have to keep a very close eye on her even in our small town because there are a LOT of people that would love to steal her............. so many that we took out an insurance policy on our dog!!

I`m happy to post her pics for everyone to enjoy............. makes me feel so good knowing that I am not the only one that thinks she is gorgeous. :thumbs up

DogueLover
January 7th, 2005, 05:37 PM
This is pretty cute too I think,,,,,,,

Katherine1
January 7th, 2005, 05:43 PM
What a sweet face. :)

meb999
January 7th, 2005, 11:13 PM
what a BEAUTY!!!
Now there's a face that'll cheer anyone up! It must be nice, after a hard day at work, to come home to that beautifull face...

lil_kirk
January 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM
You know, one of my favourite doggie movies is Turner and Hooch. Everytime I see her face it makes me melt over Hooch and his crazy cute ways!!

whinnie-boo
January 10th, 2005, 02:40 PM
OH MY :angel:

If she was mine, I'd spend all day taking pictures too. especially since every pic I see she is doing something even cuter then the one before. I love her smile!! Can brighten the darkest day!! :cool:

Copper'sMom
January 10th, 2005, 04:20 PM
It's too bad we may not see Angel's face here anymore :sad: except in the archives.

goldenblaze
January 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM
That is one sweet face.... sure would be spoiled here with us. How could anyone say no to that face. Adorable :)