Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello and Happy New year to everyone!

Sqwuakhouse
January 5th, 2005, 06:02 PM
I just wanted to say hello. I am new here and glad to be part of this animal community. I am owned by 6 parrots, 3 cockatiels, 13 finches, 2 ferrets and an American Cocker Spaniel. It is nice to be able to communicate with other animal lovers. My husband and I also do our own private parrot rescue.

Lucky Rescue
January 5th, 2005, 07:18 PM
HI there and welcome! Guess it's never boring at your house!! :p

Feel free to put up a link to your parrot rescue site if you wish.:)

glasslass
January 5th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Welcome! And, by the way, pictures are welcome!

Karin
January 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Welcome aboard...nice to see another beak lover here! I use to raise Macaws. Other than working full time I also try to rehome unwanted and/or abused parrot's, also thoroughbred horse's. I live in TB breeding country and have worked in the vet community (small & large) for over 26 years now.
I have two Macaws, ( 1 B & G, 1 Redwing) I am crossing my fingers on right now for an excellent home. (Owner has stage 4 colon cancer) The new home & owner meet tomorrow. Horse adoptions pick up after breeding season. TB breeders breed their mares on a "foal heat", which is usually 9 days after foaling, to insure another foal come Jan/Feb the next year. If they can't breed or race...get rid of the bill.
'nuff said. It will be a busy season.

aks44062
June 18th, 2006, 02:31 PM
We have 6: 1 from the APL and 5 Maine Coons inherited from son's breeder-mother-in-law on her death. They are all beautiful! aks44062