Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pictures of my dogs

Rick C
January 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Hi. Just saw this forum and thought I would introduce Abby & Keeper who live southwest of Calgary, Alberta, near Okotoks.

This is Keeper

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1010713_edited-11.jpg

And this is Abby:

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1010945_edited-2.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Bugsy
January 3rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Omg... why is it I can't stand the snow in Montreal, but I'm completely awestruck by those photos? Ohh and of course, Keeper & Abby are breathtaking :D

Welcome to the board :crazy:

goldenblaze
January 3rd, 2005, 07:46 PM
Both Keeper and Abby are wonderful beautiful goldens, your country side is something else too! Great photo's thanks for sharing... love these Golden Retrievers! :ca:

Princesss04
January 3rd, 2005, 07:48 PM
Welcome on board. Your babies are so cute. I love the pictures they are so good. :D

glasslass
January 3rd, 2005, 08:14 PM
Beautiful puppies! Beautiful pix! Welcome! :)

mona_b
January 4th, 2005, 01:53 AM
WOW,beautiful pics and beautiful dogs... :)

chico2
January 4th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the Forum :thumbs up Those pics are fantastic and Keeper and Abby sooo beautiful....we love to see some more :love:

Rick C
January 4th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the compliments. We appreciate it.

Abby & Keeper have their own non-commercial website where there are lots more pictures. Some are from film and scanned and others are from a new digital camera I've been using lately. Obviously the quality of some is better as a result.

The site is: www.goldentales.ca

I set it up for my godkids in Ottawa ages 7 and 9 a few years ago. They've outgrown it but the next generation, my sister's daughter, is coming along so its for her now although our guestbook has messages from around the world.

We also have four cats, Daisy, Maude, Polly and Skyler. Polly came to us last April after abuse in a pet store. She had to have her two back feet amputated immediately as a result . . . . so she's an indoor cat now.

But she's a happy cat who can get around the house. Polly's new world . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1000772_edited-2.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

whinnie-boo
January 4th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Your dogs are gorgeous!!
Sorry to hear about Polly. Very sad what some people will do to animals.
But, she found you because of her trama, and she is a lucky girl for that.
Welcome to PETS.CA, don't be surprised if you get addicted now, like the rest of us!!

Daisy's Owner
January 4th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Your puppies are beautiful. I just started reading some of your website. Great Job.

hddlstn02
January 4th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I'm very impressed w/ your dogs & your photos. I live in the US & have never seen many pics of Canada, but these are absolutely beautiful! They almost look like painted scenes.

I'm glad Polly found a great home... I also have a kitten named Polly, born about April '04, so I feel even closer to your Polly b/c of that.

Beautiful animals & photos! Welcome! :thumbs up

chico2
January 4th, 2005, 05:40 PM
RickC,you are quiet a phoptographer,absolutely stunning pictures,I read some of the web-site,I agree fully about your feelings concerning hunters... :sad:
I book-marked your site and will get back to it again,interesting read :thumbs up