Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

bleeding female dog

mistyann
January 2nd, 2005, 10:36 PM
how soon after my male and female tie up will my female stop bleeding and does her continued bleeding mean conception did not happen

Bugsy
January 2nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
What......!?

mona_b
January 2nd, 2005, 11:03 PM
How old are your dogs?

And why are you breeding???????????????????????????????

Are they show/titled dogs?Have they been health and genetic tested?

Great,another BYB........... :mad: :yuck:

Karin
January 2nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
I could answer this, but anyone who knows anything about breeding knows the answer also.

So...thanks for stopping by.

I hope you come back with better news, or better constructed questions.

glasslass
January 2nd, 2005, 11:53 PM
It's not too late to have your female spayed.

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
OMG!! This sounds like an emergency!! My answer is to take your dog to the vet immediately AND please have her spayed. Because as Karin and others have noted, any reputable breeder would KNOW the answer to this question. Please spay your dogs if your dogs are not titled and well, you know the rest I am sure.

mistyann
January 3rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
why dont you all calm down and help someone that is trying to get into breeding. Im sure when breeders start they dont know everything either. I have done a lot of reading and studying on the subject and i still cant find the answer to this question :evil:

mistyann
January 3rd, 2005, 12:12 AM
WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SHOW DOG TO BE A GOOD BREEDER. NO I DONT HAVE A SHOW DOG, BUT I LIKE THE BREED AND WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A GOOD BREEDER. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HELP SO I WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR FORUM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :yuck:

glasslass
January 3rd, 2005, 12:13 AM
Anyone feel the pffffttt going right over the head?

mona_b
January 3rd, 2005, 12:20 AM
And you haven't answered my questions.

The only people who should be breeding are those who show and title their dogs.Have their dogs OFA and OVC screened for health and genetics.Belong to clubs.

Why do you want to breed?What breed do you have?How old are they?

Do you show your dogs?Are they Titled.Have they they been tested?Do you belong to any clubs?

And sorry to burst your bubble,but this site is not about helping people breed their dogs.

glasslass
January 3rd, 2005, 12:26 AM
You indicate you have 1 dog, Tipsy. Is the 2nd one not a pet?

mona_b
January 3rd, 2005, 12:30 AM
WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SHOW DOG TO BE A GOOD BREEDER.

WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?

CAUSE WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GOOD BREEDER.

Why do I even bother.......... :yuck:

Karin
January 3rd, 2005, 06:34 AM
why dont you all calm down and help someone that is trying to get into breeding. Im sure when breeders start they dont know everything either. I have done a lot of reading and studying on the subject and i still cant find the answer to this question :evil:

You are contributing to the problem.

We help people who contribute to the solution of the problem.

You have the wrong board, try backyardbreeders.com.