Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Squirt

radicallacrosse
January 2nd, 2005, 08:31 PM
This little boy was bought from a breeder in Tweed, Ontario. His name is Squirt. He is a Mini Daschshund. He was born on January 15, 2004, so he's almost one year old now! My dad used to have a Daschshund when he was a little boy, named Squirt. My dad claims that he was the best dog ever, so in memory of him, we named our puppy Squirt.

In the first picture of Squirt, he is watching me watch TV.

In the second picture of Squirt, he is chewing on our Cat's old Kennel, which beleave it or not, he used when he was very, very, very young.

In the third picture, Squirt is sitting in our Cat's toy. He like to play with it too... :D

In the fourth picture, Squirt is again in the same Cat's toy...

The picture of our cat, Chi-Chi who was bought from a pet store in Barrie, Ontario was stretching and yawning after taking a nap. She will be three years old on June 7th.

glasslass
January 2nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
"when he was very, very, very young!"

How young was he? It's so amazing how much and how fast they grow in just one year!

radicallacrosse
January 2nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
"when he was very, very, very young!"

How young was he? It's so amazing how much and how fast they grow in just one year!

Sorry, I didn't mean it as he was taken away from his mother too young, but young as when we first got him. We got him during Spring Break last year so I would say around 2 months old...

Cinnabear
January 3rd, 2005, 02:06 AM
I love small dogs. He's such a sweet dog. :crazy:

chico2
January 3rd, 2005, 09:07 AM
What an appropriate name :D a cute little Squirt :love: