Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures of Bailey (St. Bernard puppy)

hddlstn02
January 2nd, 2005, 01:00 AM
Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to get these on here; I have been very busy w/ the holidays & my new puppy! Here are some pics of Bailey, my new St. Bernard puppy... He is about 11 1/2 weeks old now. The 1st pic was taken the 2nd day I had him (about 9 wks. old) & the 2nd pic was taken at about 10 1/2 wks. old.) Hope you enjoy them!

Cinnabear
January 2nd, 2005, 04:19 AM
Omg what a cute cuddle ball he is. :crazy:

BMDLuver
January 2nd, 2005, 07:18 AM
My word Bailey is one adorable little puppy. Just a huge fuzzball! I would have trouble not wanting to hug n squish him all the time, just so darn cute. I love the nose freckles! Thanks for sharing.

chico2
January 2nd, 2005, 09:54 AM
Oh wow,he's just adorable,there is no way I would have time for anything else than cuddling that cute little(soon to be big!)guy...

glasslass
January 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
Bailey is so adorable. He looks like a stuffed toy!

Bugsy
January 2nd, 2005, 03:59 PM
OMG...He is absolutely gorgeous. It's hard to believe that something so small...will grow up to be quite large. :D I agree with GlassLass, looks like you have your own personal stuffy!

Bearsmom
January 2nd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Oh my gawd, I just want to BITE him he's so cute!

twinmommy
January 2nd, 2005, 07:41 PM
omigawwwd!!!! He's the cutest!!! Thanks for the pics, and the smile that they brought!! :D

whinnie-boo
January 3rd, 2005, 01:21 PM
OMG.......That is My best friends AMBER - 8 years and 190lbs ago. I love them when they are so small...that won't last long. Enjoy it while you can. I used to carry Amber around in my arms, now I ride her around. The most gentle dogs in the world are St. Bernards. Thanks for the Pics....post some more PLEASE!! :crazy: