Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My New Babies - Mango & Robert

whinnie-boo
December 30th, 2004, 11:55 AM
These are Mommy's new babies...

Sorry about the picture quality, they are the only ones I have at the office, and I wanted to show my babies off. :p

Rainy
December 30th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Merry Christmas!! I hope this New Year brings you tons of happiness especially with all your babies :D I resized for you......Wish I could get mangos pic clearer ....They are fantastic!!

Rainy
December 30th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I like this shot! :D

whinnie-boo
December 30th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks Rainy, aren't they adorable??????

They are so awesome, I'm loving them to pieces. Foster Mommy calls to check on them frequently, and hopefully Mango comes around soon, she's having a rough time with Robert. But, they are the sunshine to my holiday season. Thanks to your saving Winnie I got these 2 beauties.

The moment I saw her I thought "WINNIE", and I can't wait to show Rainy their Pics..... How is Winnie doing by the way? Was Santa good to you guys for Christmas?

glasslass
December 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Beautiful kitties! Tails are straight up and confident! A good sign! :)

Rainy
December 30th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Thanks Rainy, aren't they adorable??????

They are so awesome, I'm loving them to pieces. Foster Mommy calls to check on them frequently, and hopefully Mango comes around soon, she's having a rough time with Robert. But, they are the sunshine to my holiday season. Thanks to your saving Winnie I got these 2 beauties.

The moment I saw her I thought "WINNIE", and I can't wait to show Rainy their Pics..... How is Winnie doing by the way? Was Santa good to you guys for Christmas?That is exactly what I thought about Winnie.We need to paint a white spot though hehe.:D They are adorable!
Santa was very good to the whole family! Winnie hated Smokey and just look at them now! Btw....Winnie joined Smokey for a nap on the floor,not the other way around!! Huge progress! Give your kitties time :thumbs up

chico2
December 30th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I am soo happy to hear everything is turning out ok,everybody is happy,seeing this seems to be "a show off your black cat thing"here's my sweet Chico(again :D )

chico2
December 30th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Whinnie-Boo,did Mango and Robert not come from the same house??

STAMPDesigns
December 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
This is my little man, Banks. He always has this look on his face :)

SarahJane
December 30th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Tonight the sweet kitty thet we've been taking care of, Cleo, goes home to her mommy and daddy! I will be so sad to see her go :sad: , but I still have a chance to add her to this thread... :)

whinnie-boo
January 3rd, 2005, 07:08 AM
No Mango & Robert did not come from the same house. Robert was a stray, and he was in foster care, and Mango was living with her Mommy while she was finding another home for her to go too. The first real time they ever spent together was when they came down on the drive from Quebec. Robert threw up all over Mango on the car ride, and I don't think she has forgiven him yet. Mango ventured out of the bedroom and into the living room this weekend, and she doesn't run back into the closet when she see's something move now, so hopefully she is getting adjusted and will fit in the way the other 3 seem to fit together.
Saturday, I babysat my cousins and their 5 Month old Jack russell Terrier, who is very hyper. So, Robert being the laid back cat he is just let Diva (the JRT) sniff him and check him out, when Diva started to get all excited and Roberts hair stood up, Whinnie came flying out of God only knows where to put Diva in her place, and defend her new Brother. I was so proud of her :crazy:
I've said since the moment I met Robert, he was born to be part of our family.
I hope soon Mango will start feeling the same.