Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What a Smiley dogue!!

DogueLover
December 29th, 2004, 12:58 PM
I know I am a bit biased but I honestly think that this dogue of mine has to be one of the happiest dogs I have ever known. She cannot stop smiling!

I posted these pics for everyone but put some special consideration in for Whinnie Boo because I know how much she loves this dogue of mine............ just feeding the addiction Whinnie ;)

Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do....................

whinnie-boo
December 29th, 2004, 01:18 PM
That's my girl.....I do have an addiction to her, how could you not love that face???????
My decision is now final....BEFORE ANGEL......I swore never to own another breed.....Now, when the time comes to add to our family.....I want an ANGEL :angel:

Cinnabear
December 29th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Too cute. Nice teeth. :D

glasslass
December 29th, 2004, 08:24 PM
What a happy girl! She's got so much to be happy about!! :angel:

whinnie-boo
January 3rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
@ ANGEL.........

Oh my dear, I have pictures all over my dogs room of Angel-Douge, we had some friends over for New Years, and Angel was the centre of attention. Even with 2 Pits, 2 new Cats, and friends pets coming through the constantly revolving door, Everyone noticed :angel: hanging on the wall, and had wonderful things to say about her.

So, I wanted to make sure that Angels Mommy knew her Princess :queen: has a fan club in Ontario. More Pictures Mom!! :thumbs up

jackieb
January 3rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
oh she is a lovely dog!!! :thumbs up

DogueLover
January 3rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
Here you go.......... the latest edition in the saga of "My Spoiled Dogue" LOL
She has it sooooo good here...........

DogueLover
January 3rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
Look at that innocent face

whinnie-boo
January 3rd, 2005, 01:08 PM
She could be a model...........

Just put any logo under that last picture & I bet you ANGEL could sell it...... ;)

Have you ever thought of showing her? Putting her on T.V.? She is just sooooo cute. I would be one of those people who would buy something I really didn't need because of that face. :crazy:

CyberKitten
January 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
She is really adorable!!

Sneaky2006
January 3rd, 2005, 02:17 PM
It's those darn wrinkles above her eyes! She is so cute! :love:

chico2
January 3rd, 2005, 04:06 PM
I saw a dog rescued yesterday on Pet-Patrol on Animal Planet,they called her a Mastiff,but I could have sworn she was a Dogue,she looked just like Angel,same colour.It was a sad story,she'd been abused and kept on a chain... :sad: but ended up healthy and in a wonderful home.

DogueLover
January 3rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
Unfortunately, in the USA there are a LOT of these dogs that get chained outside and left to starve or get beaten or abused, I cannot understand how anyone could do that............ on Animal Precinct the other day there was a marathon on and I could have just puked to see what was happening to the dogs they showed........especially pits. It was so good to see them get rescued and nurtured back to health then adopted out to loving families. It just amazes me how forgiving they are.

There is a rescue group in the USA for Dogues, and the stories on the rescues are so sad..........sometimes human beings just disgust me.

I once witnessed a puppy mill operation and was so repulsed that I reported the woman to the local SPCA and they shut her down, unfortunately for most of her breeding dogs they were put to sleep as they were so sick and the ones that weren`t were so mean they almost took your face off when you looked at them.

I cannot imagine the horror those poor dogs go through. :sad:

The only thing I can say is that my precious girl will never know anything but love and affection from her family, she deserves nothing but the best !

chico2
January 4th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Doguelover,I am sure it is happening here in Canada too :sad:
I generally stay away from those shows,but look in the beginning what it is all about,I do not watch anything about Pit-Bulls,since they are generally put down,it's just too heartbreaking :sad: I think they probably only save one dog of a hundred,but often death seems a better alternative.
There is not an awful lot we can do,other than keeping an eye out for any animal-abuse and love the lucky ones we have :love:

jackieb
January 4th, 2005, 07:54 AM
ahh she is just too cute!! They were a very expensive breed in england as there werent as many of them i guess. Same here with english mastiff 2500+ cad alot of money!!