-->

my furbabies

mona_b
December 26th, 2004, 11:27 PM
here are a few pix of the kitties... :)

mona_b
December 26th, 2004, 11:36 PM
These are pixs of my GSD Tron.He still misses Yukon alot.And so do I.... :sad:

Had to re-format the comp..So my other pics are on cds.I will post them when I download them... :)

glasslass
December 26th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Oh Mona! I can't decide which photo is my favorite! The kitties are so cute together and so loving towards each other! But the GSDs are both terrific too!

mona_b
December 27th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Thank you....... :)

Trust me,they are not loving at 2am.That's when all heck breaks loose....LOL.

I can't believe how time just flies by.Winnie(brown) is going to be 10months on the first.I still look at the pics when we first got her at 8 weeks.And Casper will be 16 months on the first.And we got him at 8 weeks also.

LR,I can't get over how much Casper has calmed down since we got Winnie.The odd time he will get into his biting mood,or attack our feet when we walk by.But it's very rare that he does it.And the funny thing is,when Casper is somewhere in the house meowing,Winnie jets off to find him.What a good little sister she is.. :)

Princesss04
December 27th, 2004, 08:56 AM
They are all so cute I love the snow picture but my favorite one is the window one and the one were the toy cats are fighting. I love your white cat!

Bugsy
December 27th, 2004, 10:27 AM
They are adorable, they obviosly love each other very much! I :love: the "Yuck" photo. The look on Winnie's face is priceless. :p

OMG... Tron is gorgeous, he looks so much like my GSD (passed on).

mona_b
December 27th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Thank you guys... :)

They are my babies.

Here is another one of Casper.My favorite pic of him.

Also another pic of Tron with Yukon.I lost my Yukon in Sept. :sad: :(

CyberKitten
December 27th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Awwww! They are all cute pictures!! They are adorable!

Lucky Rescue
December 27th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Beautiful pics of beautiful pets. I'm sure you still miss your gorgeous Yukon very much.:( Such stunning and regal looking dogs.

And yes, it's amazing how much having a kitty playmate calms the little devils down!

mona_b
December 27th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much for the comments about my babies.

You are so right LR... :)

It's going to take some time.The house is just not the same. :sad: :(

Oops,almost forgot about Phoenix.She's Dads baby now.. :D

chico2
December 27th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Oh Wow,Mona....beautiful pics,I remember when you got Casper,he's just soo handsome,the other little guy is cute too and Phoenix is stunning.
But first price goes to the handsome GSD's,my absolute favourite breed of dogs,wish I could have one!! The pic in the window is priceless..so sweet!!
If I remember right,Casper is deaf,right??

mona_b
December 27th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Thank you chico.

Yup,your right.Casper is our little deaf boy. :)
He has become so very loveable since we got Winnie.They are so good together.But it's Winnie who picks the fights with Casper....LOL...LR was SOOOO right when she said she would put him in his place.... :p

Tron had a great time with his buddies.These are the same ones in the pics I posted before.He was loosing his playfullness after we lost Yukon.But once he got out there,he was fine.Which was good to see. :)

chico2
December 27th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I am glad Casper is ok now,Lucky is usually right :thumbs up
Not to replace beautiful Yukon :sad: ,but will you be getting another GSD,or is Tron getting used to be spoiled all by himself :love:

mona_b
December 28th, 2004, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=chico2]Lucky is usually right :thumbs up
QUOTE]

Soooooo true...... :thumbs up

Not sure chico.I think we will just concentrate on just spoiling him for now.He has his buddies to play with.And the odd time we'll go see my brother and he'll horse around with Dante. :)

heidiho
December 28th, 2004, 04:56 PM
They are the picture of perfection,is that your backyard???

mona_b
December 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Thank you.

I wish it was my backyard....LOL

It's a friend of ours.

heidiho
December 29th, 2004, 08:46 AM
That is beautiful,and they are really good lookin dogs,uh im soooo jealous.... :D :D

Copper'sMom
December 29th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Great pics! I love the YUCK photo. How cute! Your dogs are stunning...and I'm not a huge fan of GSD's because I was bit by one :( . Doesn't mean I dislike them, they just scare the jeepers out of me!

mona_b
December 29th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Thank you.Thank you.(takes a bow)...LOL

I'm jealous too...LOL

I've only been bit once.And that was from a friends Bull Terrier.Many moons ago.

Iggette
December 30th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Yes very beautiful animals Mona, just love the kitties in the bear hug....lol

And the dogs look like they are having a blast in the yard :crazy: