Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Angel`s favorite Christmas Gift

DogueLover
December 25th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I took these today............ we finally found a chew toy that lasts more than 20 mins.............. she LOVES this thing!

chico2
December 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I just LOVE Angel,I soooo wish I could have a dog just like her...she's so very kissable :love: I am glad Santa was good to her :thumbs up

BMDLuver
December 25th, 2004, 04:17 PM
awww, she looks like she loves it. Just a word of caution, they do cause diareha(spelling) in many dogs so she might get a bit loose from it. It doesn't bother all dogs though.

DogueLover
December 25th, 2004, 09:00 PM
I `ve heard that, but she seems okay with them ( tried her out on a smaller one before Xmas)
She is truly a sweetheart, it was sooo nice outside today after supper I took her and went out on a long walk( then let her loose to run and play in what little snow we have in a field close to home) she had soooo much fun.

Since we got her I think I am addicted! I doubt I will ever have any other breed in my home again, she has really spoiled me for my choice of breed.

Thanks so much for all the compliments on her, even her breeder is a bit jealous as she turned out to be even more gorgeous than she expected.

Here`s one more.........................

whinnie-boo
December 29th, 2004, 02:09 PM
I WANT HER ;)

Mommy, keep her on a short leash, I'm coming for her!! :p

Cinnabear
December 29th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Pure bliss for your dog. :thumbs up