Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please Save Willow!!!

Lucky Rescue
December 25th, 2004, 01:21 PM
My name is Willow, I am a 13 year old Persian and I need a home urgently because my Mom human is in the hospital dying of cancer and I will die soon because I will be taken to the S.P.C.A. and canít survive there long at my age.

I am healthy so the vet didnít agree to end my life, just because I lost my home, luckily for now. I am extremely shy and scared; I really need an understanding, gentle mature person to live with who can accept that I might tend to hide at the beginning until I get my confidence back.

I donít think my nerves could handle a home with other animals or very young human children after the stress I have been living through, but I am sure I could recover with someone understanding. If no permanent home available, how about just letting me stay with you a while until I find a place to live. Thank you for saving my life!!
PLEASE CALL MY FRIENDS!!
Bonnie 514-696-8576, bonniepridmore@yahoo.ca
Lucy 514-990-4791 maxhairmachine@hotmail.com

chico2
December 25th, 2004, 01:39 PM
What a beauty :sad: It must be very difficult to find a home with no kids and no other animals,especially in this Forum...
It's a very sad situation,for the owner and poor Willow...there are no relatives who could take her?She's soo beautiful,but they all are :sad:

Iggette
December 30th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Oh yes she is just georgeous :love: I hope she gets her forever home soon .....lots of life left in that girl (girl?) Well she is so beautiful I just assumed :rolleyes:

Rainy
December 30th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Beautiful name for such a beautiful kitty! Willow I hope you get your home soon :angel:

Lucky Rescue
December 30th, 2004, 11:00 AM
I just this minute heard that Willow has found a home. I hope it works out!

Iggette
December 31st, 2004, 07:08 AM
yay Willow.......I hope you like your new home :thumbs up