Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pets that make funny faces thread

Meghan_K
December 23rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Okay , to start off this thread here are a couple of funny faces Meeko has made that I was lucky enough to capture on camera :p .

The first one is just hilarious, he was splashing in the sink and looks a little sarcastic.

The second one is cute. It looks like he's saying, "I'm so sad, I'm gonna suck my thumb, mommy." :)

glasslass
December 23rd, 2004, 09:11 PM
I can't wait to see what shows up on this thread! Your kitty is so cute!

Sadie's Mom
December 23rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
Here's Sadie rubbing her nose...

ETA: Great thread btw!

glasslass
December 23rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
OMG!!! So cute! OK! I'm a Sadie fan! MORE!

Meghan_K
December 24th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Aww, Sadie is so adorable!!! Did his nose have an itch? :p

Toonces
December 24th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Very cute pics

Check out the tongue on Reilly lol

Toonces
December 24th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Here is Toonces the king

Toonces
December 24th, 2004, 01:16 PM
And I can't leave out Emma the bag kitty!

schnauzerlove
December 24th, 2004, 01:52 PM
that flash is bright :eek: !!

schnauzerlove
December 24th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I always look like this :D !!

glasslass
December 24th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Love your ears! Like mine?

BMDLuver
December 24th, 2004, 04:11 PM
omg, that dog looks adorable in his sweater!

Sadie's Mom
December 24th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Oooh ADORABLE Glass!

Is it just me, or do the funny cat faces usually consist of a 'completely pissed to because I'm being photographed' look? ;)

Bugsy
December 25th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Ok... this is not my dog, but it's one of my favs of all the Neo pics I've seen!

glasslass
December 25th, 2004, 08:58 AM
OMG! Now that's a hangover! I didn't realize Neos have all that skin around the head! No wonder you guys talk about slobber! I'm going to have to research more on these guys. I thought I knew what they looked like but realized I'm picturing Great Danes in my mind - like Scooby-do! Oh this forum is sooo educational! That pix is priceless! Do you know this dog?

Bugsy
December 25th, 2004, 09:04 AM
OMG! Now that's a hangover! I didn't realize Neos have all that skin around the head! No wonder you guys talk about slobber! I'm going to have to research more on these guys. I thought I knew what they looked like but realized I'm picturing Great Danes in my mind - like Scooby-do! Oh this forum is sooo educational! That pix is priceless! Do you know this dog?
No, I have no clue who's dog this is. I was surfing one day and came across the photo. Can't remember where though. I loved the photo so much I saved it to "My Pictures". Then I saw this thread and thought, hmmm... perfect! :p

Meghan_K
December 27th, 2004, 06:05 AM
What a cute dog, Bugsy. Whoever's it is, they must have to take cover when he shakes his head :) Flying drool attack ! :p

Bugsy
December 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I know! I :love: that face. It's like she/he is crinkling her/his nose saying,
" Uh.. No, ewww ,As.. if !" :p

GunnerX
December 27th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Here's Ariel sticking her tongue out at me for not letting her out. :D

http://www.gunnerx.com/albums/ariel/DSC05367.jpg

Jackie467
December 27th, 2004, 04:31 PM
my coat is on mom, are we going for a walk now?
second is her curling up on the extra chair in my office.
sorry the pictures arn't great, i took them with my phone.

chico2
December 27th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Baby-pics of Rocky,not funny,but kind of cute :)

glasslass
December 28th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Ariel is a sweetheart! Other kids are cute too!

Meghan_K
December 28th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Awww, Chico2, Rocky is so adorable-he kinda reminds me of Meeko.

Schwinn
December 28th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Baby-pics of Rocky,not funny,but kind of cute :)

Is that third picture a kit-tree?

:sorry: ;)

sorry the pictures arn't great, i took them with my phone.

How do you get the pictures off? I just got a cool camera phone. It looks like I can upload them to a site for free. Do you know if this is the case? (I've got some neat pictures of Daisy on mine)

Jackie467
December 28th, 2004, 10:30 AM
on my phone right after i take the picture and it's on my screen there is a tab on the bottom right corner of the scree that says options i hit menue and a list opens from that spot then i hit the number next to the word send and it lets me type the phone number to send it too but if you hit the down arrow it goes to a space to type in an e-mail address. then i type in the e-mail adress and hit the number 1 a couple of times until it gives me the @. then i hit ok and it sends it too my e-mail from there i copied and pasted it into my pics then to the site. sorry thats so confusing. yours may not be the same kind of phone though so it might work different. also if you don't have the unlimited internet access on your phone it will most likley charge you for sending the picture.

Hope that helped at least some.

Schwinn
December 28th, 2004, 12:08 PM
on my phone right after i take the picture and it's on my screen there is a tab on the bottom right corner of the scree that says options i hit menue and a list opens from that spot then i hit the number next to the word send and it lets me type the phone number to send it too but if you hit the down arrow it goes to a space to type in an e-mail address. then i type in the e-mail adress and hit the number 1 a couple of times until it gives me the @. then i hit ok and it sends it too my e-mail from there i copied and pasted it into my pics then to the site. sorry thats so confusing. yours may not be the same kind of phone though so it might work different. also if you don't have the unlimited internet access on your phone it will most likley charge you for sending the picture.

Hope that helped at least some.

I actually followed that...I'm SOOO tempted to try, but after accidently downloading a ring tone, and buying a game, I'm afraid I might get my "allowance" taken away from me, or my new toy! ;) There's supposed to be some way to send it to a website set up by Telus, but I haven't found it yet. I'll try when I get to log in after I get my first bill.

Jackie467
December 28th, 2004, 01:13 PM
yeah i have unlimited internet access for 2 months free for getting the phone. I can't download anything but i can view the news other web sites, and send pics all i want for free.

shihtzulover
December 28th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Mommy please get this off me..... :sad:

Luvmypit
December 29th, 2004, 09:44 AM
here is Capone going for the seductive look.

Copper'sMom
December 29th, 2004, 10:09 AM
I'm soooo tired!!

Princesss04
December 29th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Look at that tongue! WOW!!! LOL :D

Meghan_K
December 30th, 2004, 02:08 AM
The raincoat one is hilarious :P