Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Water fixation

Meghan_K
December 22nd, 2004, 03:12 AM
Hey all :)
Here are a few more pictures of Meeko. He is totally obsessed with water-he sits on the edge of the tub when I'm in the bath (playing with the bubbles), he sleeps in the sink regualarly, and he just loves splashing in the kitchen sink, too. :)

Toonces
December 22nd, 2004, 07:24 AM
Wow Meghan Meeko is beautiful! He looks so cuddly and sweet.

Our kitty Emma also enjoys the water and will get right in the tub with you and swim if you let her.

chico2
December 22nd, 2004, 08:10 AM
OMG,those pictures are just tooooo cute!!!Thank's :)
Here's my Vinnie having a drink..(I did not know to crop the pic at that time!!)

BamaRama
December 22nd, 2004, 10:14 AM
LOL

Cheeko, Vinnie and Elmo could be brothers!

Anyways, here's Elmo in the sink. Elmo's nickname is Wethead, because he comes in the shower with us and his head and neck is always wet, because he'll always splash the top of his head with his paw, either in the shower or in his water dish...It's quite comical! :)

chico2
December 22nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
Yeah,they certainly could be :crazy: Vinnie has one blue and one yellow eye..here's a better pic

BamaRama
December 22nd, 2004, 10:20 AM
How gorgeous!

Elmo's eyes are both yellow :)

glasslass
December 22nd, 2004, 10:23 AM
What a delightful thread! :thumbs up This is the 1st thread I opened and really made my morning! After I check the rest of the new posts . . . . I feel like taking a shower! Don't think Puss-Puss will want to join me however! Can't wait to see more posts on this one! All the water-kitties are adorable!

Meghan_K
December 22nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Yes, I'm eager to see some more water loving kitties on this thread, too. They are all so adorable :)

Meghan_K
December 23rd, 2004, 12:22 AM
Ah, heck, I couldn't resist posting a few more good ones of Meeko. :)

chico2
December 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
Aww Meghan...keep them coming,he's sooo pretty,as is your bathroom :thumbs up
I could look at pics all day long..... :love:

glasslass
December 23rd, 2004, 09:52 AM
Love the pictures! You have exactly the countertop and sink that I've been trying to describe to my hubby that I want! Thanks! Saves dragging him to Home Depot!

Sadie's Mom
December 23rd, 2004, 11:44 PM
Oooh Meghan, the one with the water pouring over Meeko's head cracked me up!! :p

Meghan_K
December 26th, 2004, 02:38 AM
Ha, ha, Sadie's Mom, he does that every time he gets a drink. And now he's "helping me" do the dishes, as well. He sticks his head right under the faucet as I fill up the sink, and then washes himself. :p

Here's a few more of Meeko and his fixation with my bathroom :)

chico2
December 26th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Meghan...Meeko is just so adorable,I always thought there is something special about Tabbies :love:
My cats love running water,especially the hose in the summer,Chico and Vinnie get soaked and running water period,even the toilet :crazy:
But it's only as long as they do it on their own time and speed,I would not even attempt to try to give them a bath :evil: not that I ever need to..

glasslass
December 26th, 2004, 12:47 PM
That's a picture you could never stage! Cute Cute Cute!

Meghan_K
December 27th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Ha, ha! Nice one of the toilet shot, Chico2. (And btw, Meeko isn't the only adorable kitty around. Your vinnie is sooooo sweet and pretty looking :) )

Meghan_K
December 27th, 2004, 07:11 AM
I love this one of him in the sink-his tail is so long and pretty. Tonight he came in the bath with me, sitting on the "island" that was my knee :P drinking water and purring away.

CyberKitten
December 27th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Yin Yin is not crazy about water but she will poke around the bathtub and the toilet. In the case of the bathtub, she gets her toes wet but does not seem to care. Wipe her paws off after she gets them dirty somehow and it is another story tho. I have begun to think it is almost psychological tho. I am on the last paw before she realizes "hey. that's water!" and starts to whine, lol