Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

rottweilers wanted for lovable home

tony_sp
December 17th, 2004, 07:38 PM
i am lookin to aquire a rottweiler puppy ( male or female ) willing to pay reasonable price. iam however not too fond of getting it from a licensed breeder for a few reasons. If anyone knows somone or knows where i can get this breed please be sure to let me kno
thank you
Tony

Trinitie
December 17th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Petfinder (http://www.petfinder.com)

Nice thing is they're all spayed/neutered, so you won't have to worry about accidental pregancies. After all, you're just looking for a family pet - right?

BMDLuver
December 17th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Adopt a Rott in Ontario will be receiving a litter of puppies very soon. They are on Petfinder. Check them out, they will definitely check you out prior to adopting. They are an excellent organization.

EHCanadian
September 5th, 2005, 10:17 PM
This is a fairly old post but it the only one after a 30 min search on this forum that fits what we are looking for.

--------
Hello my name is Todd marratt I am interested in obtaining a puppy rottweiler.
Who has had all his current shots and has his papers. About my family we
have 4 males and 2 females living at our home, he will always have the love
and attention that he requires. My budget for my new rottweiler puppy is $0
to $500. Our home is big enough for the puppy to grow in. We also have a toy
poodle and a chihuahua they get along great with other dogs. You can contact me at home between 7am to 1130 pm on my cell 905-869-0378 Thank you for you time and reading this e-mail hope to be hearing from you.
--------

The above is brief description of what we are looking for. please feel free to contact us if you have any questions

Sadie's Mom
September 5th, 2005, 10:56 PM
What's a chowawow? :confused:

EHCanadian
September 6th, 2005, 01:39 AM
LOL! chihuahua sorry