Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Click to help for free

Sheriffmom
December 17th, 2004, 10:37 AM
I found this website... http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/341/wa/gotoSite?destSite=AnimalRescueSite&origin=trsTY&wosid=VG3000E0300b2600E3&revisionCode=TRSthankyoupg_ARSlogo
It says if you click the box, their sponsors will provide X amt. of food per click to animal shelters. There are also Click for breast cancer, Vaccinate a child, Literacy, rainforest and something else.....
The sponsors seem to be well known companies, and I have heard about this site on the news, about the good work it has done. I just didn't know where to find it.... I found a link for it on the dog breed rescue board.
Hope it really does help. :thumbs up

whinnie-boo
December 17th, 2004, 01:56 PM
It says you can click everyday. I've pasted it to my favorites, and before getting on her in the mornings, I'll go and give my click for .6 bowls of food/day to a starving animal. Hopefully, it works as it states, and there are animals beifiting from my now daily visit. :thumbs up

carey
December 17th, 2004, 02:43 PM
I have been "clicking" on that site for the past year. I mentioned the Rescue site several months ago on another thread when someone was asking where to buy animal "stuff". Every day they remind you by email to click, and each time you do, another bowl of food is provided - it's a great way to feel you are doing something to help the abandoned animals. :thumbs up

doggy lover
December 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I book marked it too, I'll be clicking away.