Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bmd

mastifflover
December 17th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I have to say BMD seems to try and help in everyway she possibly can. Whether it be transporting an animal. Helping to arrange transport or whatever the animals need. Going to assess an animal and helping to find the appropriate homes for them. You really are selfless and I admire you. :angel: :queen:

Bugsy
December 17th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I agree...you're a sweetheart BMDLuver.

Shannon83
December 17th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I agree, she and Busgy have been very kind and helpful when ever I or anyone else ask for help or need info on stuff.

BMDLuver
December 17th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Thanks so much you guys! All of us do it for the bottom line, that animal you just can't get out of your mind. It has many rewards; the best, being there when the animal finally finds a home to call it's own and a family who thinks "it's the cats' meow"! Everyone involved in rescue, either small or large scale, is a hero to that one animal they went the extra mile for! Thank God for the rescuers!

SarahJane
December 17th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Thank you thank you thank you...You are a guardian :angel: for all the furbabies

Lucky Rescue
December 17th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Yes, THANK YOU SO MUCH for getting Badger's little tabby guy to us. We are very appreciative and I just know he is too!! :thumbs up

BMDLuver
December 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Who could resist helping such a lovely fellow! My pleasure.