Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dogue Toothbrush

DogueLover
December 16th, 2004, 09:14 AM
My dogue de bordeaux has a thing for Toilet brushes, She chews the handles off them then brings them to me as if to say " I`m done with this one, can I have another one please?" LOL it is just too funny.
The funniest thing of all is that all her littermates do the exact same thing, the breeder thinks it is because as puppies they spent time in the bathroom while she was out and she thinks they must have found one and used it for a "toy" and now they do it out of habit( maybe regressing to puppyhood for a bit )
Here are a few pics of Angel with her chew toy.

DogueLover
December 16th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Here she is again

Princesss04
December 16th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Super BIG toothbrush! Do you brush his teeth? He has such a cute face! :D

Dukieboy
December 16th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"but its mine" lol, that is priceless.

Bugsy
December 16th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I :love: Angel's expressive eyes... she's so adorable

Cinnabear
December 16th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Eeww, :yuck: Too funny what they choose as toys. Those cashiers must look at you funny for buying so many. :D

coonlover
December 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM
What a sweet face :love:

DogueLover
December 16th, 2004, 01:51 PM
These dogs have such expressive faces....... and she just cooperates no matter what I want to do with her.

DogueLover
December 16th, 2004, 01:53 PM
This is one of my favorites

mastifflover
December 16th, 2004, 02:03 PM
She has such a great face and I find all the mastiffs have those kind of faces.
Besides the point she is gorgeous I guess that helps. :angel: is a :queen:

whinnie-boo
December 16th, 2004, 02:19 PM
These are the cutest pictures. Whinnie loves to chew the toilet brushes, I had to find a new home for them out of reach of her jaws. She started to chew them shortly after I got her and started to brush her teeth. Mind you she only chews the brush end, not the handle. :crazy:

Now, as for your beautiful dog, Thankfully for you, you live in SK, cause if I saw this beautiful girl, I would certainly try my best to steal her (jokes), Its the face you can't resist. Every picture I see makes me think if they do ban Pits, when my girls do leave this earth :sad: (which I hope is never) I want a Douge............... ;)

DogueLover
December 16th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Whinnie you`d probably have to deal with my four year old if you wanted her dogue LOL she is pretty possessive of her.
I took these this afternoon while they were having a snuggle time, I tell you this dog is just amazing with kids well these pictures say it all I think.

DogueLover
December 16th, 2004, 04:47 PM
and people ask me if she is mean...............LOL yeah she is so very vicious.........

chico2
December 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Awww,Dougelover,absolutely precious pictures :love: What a wonderful face :love:

whinnie-boo
December 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
For that face to love, and someone to cuddle, I'll make you a deal. I'll take them both off your hands, and they will never be apart (just kidding)
They are quite obviously inseperable in that pic. Keep posting pics to feed my addiction to that face :rolleyes: SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! :queen:

TalonsMa
December 16th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Awww....what a face!!! :)

whinnie-boo
December 17th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Dougelover,

Check this out.....

http://www.torontostarclassifieds.com/NASApp/OLCSApp/do/attribute_view_ad?adID=163654&printerFriendly=false :queen:

DogueLover
December 17th, 2004, 03:40 PM
You just had to get me started didn`t you? LOL
Showed it to my hubby and he says well don`t just sit there CALL .
Tried to call but didn`t get an answer,hope they will return my call.
OMGawsh I can only imagine what having another lap dog will be like.
See, sometimes it does pay to believe in SANTA LOL

whinnie-boo
December 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM
When I saw that ad this morning, I immediatley though of you. At that age, for that price, how can you go wrong. I remember you saying how long you waited and how hard you looked, and how expensive they were. 3 daughters, wonderful idea!!
I imagined Angel's :angel: face as I read the ad & I just couldn't help but post it, in hopes that if you can make room in you home, there will be more douge pictures for me to look at. Since, I know there's plenty of room in your heart for her. I hope you have room for her, she'd make a wonderful addition, and I'd get to see more pictures, so we'd both win. Good Luck, let me know if you hear from them :thumbs up
I'm glad to hear that your husband was excited about the ad too.

DogueLover
December 17th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Here are more pics Just for you!

whinnie-boo
December 17th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!!!! :crazy:

whinnie-boo
December 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
One day I have to meet one of those beautiful douges. Does she drool a lot? Its the gowls that make her look like a drooler. :clown:
I can't get over how many expressions she actually does have, with all that extra skin on her head. I LOVE HER!! :love:

whinnie-boo
December 17th, 2004, 04:40 PM
See, sometimes it does pay to believe in SANTA LOL[/QUOTE]

Daddy's do make the best Santa's, But not as great of a Santa as you'll be to this unwanted Dog if you can make arrangements for her adoption. Hell, if worse comes to worse, I'll pick her up and hold her until you guys can make the arrangements. I know how upset I always am when I want an animal, or want to help, and they are so far out of our reach. :sad: I only wish this board had more members in the area's between where we all are. :confused:

chico2
December 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
It's kind of sad that this probably beautiful dog is under"Merchandise",does anyone know where area-code 647 is???

DogueLover
December 17th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I called the number on that dogue tonite and she is sold already. :sad:
Oh well, I will just keep looking.......... heck it took me a long time to find my angel so if it takes a while to find another one then so be it.
I just hope she went to a loving home.

whinnie-boo
December 20th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Thats too bad, all weekend I wondered if you would get a hold of them.
I hope that she went to a wonderful home too, its just to bad the Pets.ca members probably won't get to enjoy her. "647" is a cell phone area code for the Toronto area. But, I'll keep my eyes open down here, and as much as I hope I won't if I see another ad posted, I'll let you know. :love:

DogueLover
December 20th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Angel doesn`t drool as much as some of the dogues I have met, she is only really slobbery after she drinks. I usually just take a towel and dry her face after she drinks because she loves to wipe her sloppy face all over you when she is done drinking.
I have more fuel to add to the fire for you Winnie........... these dogs are extremely addictive..... and I would have a house full of them if I could.
The breeder I got her from told me that you can send off tissue samples to a place in the states and pay to have them keep the samples for when they can Clone your pet. She feels I should do it with Angel because she is so exceptionally perfect in so many aspects.

These are all black and whites but still pretty awesome..............

whinnie-boo
December 20th, 2004, 12:03 PM
So cute. I love the one where she is sharing the drink with your daughter, her teeth are so cute. I want to reach into my screen & squeeze her big head.
There's my douge fix for the day, I'm feeling much better now. I'm just stressing about how to get 2 cats I want to adopt from Montreal to Toronto A.S.A.P. The board is so quiet today, hopefully it picks up in time for me to catch someone on their way here for Christmas break. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks also for my daily douge fix. ;)