December 15th, 2004, 04:53 PM
1) Maestey / Buck was adopted from LAWS in November 2002. He is now about 2 and ahalf years old.
2) Binky was adopted from the Humane Society of West Quebec in 2001. He is now about 4 years old
3) Buddy was a neighbourhood stray who we have taken in to care for. He is FIV + (feline aids)
4) Cassie was adopted form the Humane Society of West Quebec in November 2002. She is now about 2 1/2 years old.
5) I adopted Poley from LAWS in May 2003. He is now almost 2 years old. He lives with me in Ottawa as an indoor only cat. the est of the cats live at my parents place.
December 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Wow..beautiful!! How many cats do your parents have??? Your little black one is adorable :love:
December 15th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Multi-cat household, that's an understatement! Wow cool! thanks for sharing the photos.
December 16th, 2004, 12:35 PM
so... ur parents have FOUR cats??! wow! lucky them! lol :)
December 16th, 2004, 02:55 PM
How many cats do you have in that house? That is quite the family. :crazy:
December 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I counted 13 all together?? Wow, that's a lot of cats....
Sooo cute, all of em! :love:
December 16th, 2004, 03:46 PM
That would be amazing. 13 furry friends. In the city, the by-law only allows 8 cats and 3 dogs per residence. What fun it must be to have 13. :p
December 16th, 2004, 08:28 PM
My parents have 15 cats:
7) Maestey / Buckley
8) Little Miss
15) "Unknown name" (female) - they adopted her 2 days ago and haven't picked a name yet!
***They also have a cat, Rothy that has been missing for just over 2 years.....maybe he'll find his way home someday...???
They also have 2 dogs:
I have one cat named Poley
December 16th, 2004, 11:27 PM
do they count them all day to ensure one doesnt go missing or something? lol, but seriously, how does that work...
how many cat litter boxes are there?
how much does food cost?
if u dont mine my asking... :)
etc, etc? vet bills? what r their reasons for adopting so many? are the comfortable enough NOW or are they open for even more? do they have any restrictions on what cats to adopt? etc, etc. :eek: :o
December 16th, 2004, 11:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing Waggie... I'm very curious to know all the stuff... I think it's so cool that your parents took in all these unwanted kitties. :angel: