Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yukon Pics

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Finally got some pics of the new pup! I hope you like! :love:

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Posting them one by one, still haven't figured out how to do it right... :rolleyes:
Looks like he's whispering to Santa what he wants for Christmas... :)

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Takin up hubby's lap

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 01:38 AM
And still.....

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 01:39 AM
My favorite so far :)

chico2
December 15th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Awwww Sneaky,so happy for Yukon :thumbs up Now if he could only love the kitties too :love:

heidiho
December 15th, 2004, 08:52 AM
awwwwwwwwwww,that is so nice to see after seeing all the bad things i see on these dogs..............How many cats and dogs do u have????

Copper'sMom
December 15th, 2004, 09:16 AM
He's beautiful!!! He reminds me of my ex's dog Jesse - he's the reason I got my dog - Copper.

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 09:24 AM
:) Thank you! We're workin at it Chico!

Heidi... I have 4 cats and Yukon.

Lucky Rescue
December 15th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Oh my goodness! Yukon has certainly gone from rags to riches! I bet he can't believe his good fortune. :D

Thanks for giving this cutie the love and care he deserves.

mastifflover
December 15th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Well he is a cutie and looks like he is settling right in. So glad you gave him a loving home I hope with time he and your cats get along. I think everything is still very new to him and in a couple weeks he will feel a bit more secure. Mind you he looks pretty happy sleeping on dads lap

heidiho
December 15th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Ok did i miss Yukon's good luck story??/Where did he come from??

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Here is the original thread that Daisy posted a couple weeks ago.
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=9757&highlight=yukon

Bugsy
December 15th, 2004, 09:45 AM
He looks so happy about getting a belly rub & comfy/cozy... adorable :D

heidiho
December 15th, 2004, 09:52 AM
That is just an awesome story,what a good person you are.........................

BMDLuver
December 15th, 2004, 11:33 AM
What a cutie he is! So glad he found such a wonderful home to call his own. Enjoy him, he definitely looks like he's enjoying you!

Sneaky2006
December 15th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Thanks you guys! :o Don't really know what to say... :love:

Before we got him he was living outside because there was no where for him to go and I am so thankful that Daisy was able to bring him here when she did because this week it has been in the teens at night and wind chills even lower and I couldn't imagine him being outside any longer. He is really a blessing and so sweet. :love:

Dukieboy
December 15th, 2004, 03:22 PM
What a cutie boy!!!!!!!!

Luvmypit
December 15th, 2004, 03:50 PM
:thumbs up Good for you sneaky! He is truly a blessing and I am sure he feels very happy right now. Also to Daisy that did the right thing and no doubt was hard for you! :thumbs up

sammiec
January 3rd, 2005, 01:54 PM
Sneaky, you're one of a kind hun!!! What an angel you are! Thank you for saving Yukon! He's a very handsome boy! I think I love you! http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/586.gif

Sneaky2006
January 3rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the compliments on our boy!

Awww Sammie... thank you! :love: :love: :love:

chico2
January 3rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Yes Sneaky,you are truly wonderful :love: Yukon looks soo happy and he's beautiful....I am a little worried about your cats happiness,but I am sure they'll work it out in time :grouphug:

Sneaky2006
January 3rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Thank ya Chico :) :love:
We're still not letting him have run of the house, the cats are always out and about. When he is out and running, the cats hiss if he gets too close but we're working on that. He just wants to play and the cats don't want any part of that yet... oh well, we'll work on it. :D

Princesss04
January 3rd, 2005, 06:49 PM
I am so glad you have him. He is in a wonderful home now with a wonderful mom. He is such a cutie. I love the couch picture as well. :D :love:

glasslass
January 3rd, 2005, 07:13 PM
Oh you can tell he's soooo happy! These are the stories that keep us coming back for more! :thumbs up

coonlover
January 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
what a sweetie pie, he looks like he loves to snuggle and he looks very happy too :thumbs up

Momo
January 4th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Yukon is so adorable! :love:

Mistruzzi
January 4th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I'm proud of you for rescuing Yukon!!(I didn't read the story,but It sounds like a rescue)He's very cute.

Sneaky2006
January 5th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Thank you guys! Very proud here :) :love:

goldenblaze
January 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Oh what a sweet face Yukon has :) Good for you for adding to your family given this dog a life every pet should have. Enjoy him as it is clear Yukon sure will enjoy his new family.
Adorable pictures

Sneaky2006
January 7th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Thank ya GB:) :love:

mastifflover
January 7th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Hey Sneaky how is Yukon doing with the cats? Just looking for more pics and an update on your new handsome boy

Sneaky2006
January 8th, 2005, 09:46 AM
He's doing good, not being aggressive at all with them... Like I said before, he wants to play with them but the cats don't see it that way and try to smack him. He's still been trying to chase them sometimes which is a big no no but we're working on that too.
If dogs could have ADD, Yukon would be the poster child... he can't even stand still long enough to eat, always has to look around, sniff everything like 7 times... it's actually very cute to see, I always wonder what's going through his mind... he always seems excited about everything and I love that about him.

I don't have anymore pics right now... we had computer probs and I saved all of the ones I had to a CD and for some reason I can't find it. :(
Thanks for asking about him! :love:

Bugsy
January 8th, 2005, 11:39 AM
If dogs could have ADD, Yukon would be the poster child...

Hmmm... has he met Bugsy? Birds of a feather.... :p

Schwinn
January 8th, 2005, 01:15 PM
If dogs could have ADD, Yukon would be the poster child... he can't even stand still long enough to eat, always has to look around, sniff everything like 7 times... it's actually very cute to see, I always wonder what's going through his mind... he always seems excited about everything and I love that about him.

That's funny! We've often joked about trying to get some "puppy Ritalin" for Daisy. My wife refers to both Daisy and I having the "was that something shiny" disease! She says that why she finds both of us so entertaining.

And yea, Yukon will always think the cats are his buddies, and the cats will never agree. I always say its like having the most annoying kid on the block who keeps trying to play with everyone, but nobody wants her around.

Sneaky2006
January 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
You are a lot like my husband Schwinn... something shiny... Haha! He can't sit still either, always yapping, checking things out, attention span of zilch. The only time I've ever seen him sit still longer than 5 minutes is when he's sleeping and even then he's muttering something!

Schwinn
January 9th, 2005, 08:20 PM
You are a lot like my husband Schwinn... something shiny... Haha! He can't sit still either, always yapping, checking things out, attention span of zilch. The only time I've ever seen him sit still longer than 5 minutes is when he's sleeping and even then he's muttering something!

If I didn't know that my wife wasn't anywhere near a computer, I'd think that it was her who signed on!

Sneaky2006
January 10th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Haha! Told ya! :D :p

daisy18216
February 21st, 2005, 11:21 PM
Hello Sneaky!!!!

Sorry I couldn't get in touch w/you earlier. With all the power outages we had due to the ice storms it fried my mother board in my computer. We just now got a computer.

Yukon looks Great!!!! Did he get any bigger? It's very clear that he loves being w/you and your family.

Is he adjusting better to your kitties yet??

I sent you a pm also.

Please keep the pics coming. I had alot of pics of him, but due to the probs I had w/my old computer, I lost all of them.

So the only pics I'll have of him are the ones on here.

I told ya he's a big baby. all he ever wanted was a real home where he knew he'd be loved and he can love his owners.

Thank You :) again for taking him before the bad, freezing weather came.

I can't say Thank You enough.

Can you give him a hug and kiss for me and from my family?

When it's nice out, can we make arrangements to come and visit? I know he won't remember me, but it would be great to see him. :usa:

Sneaky2006
February 22nd, 2005, 07:47 AM
Hi Daisy! Glad to see you back!

As long as he's got a toy or something to chew on, he doesn't bother with the cats that much. He does want to play sometimes but it's getting better all the time.

I don't think he got bigger... although I could be wrong, he does look a bit leaner though...

I don't have any new pics right now, but I'll try to get some more!

That would be great if we could get together sometime soon! :love:

Shamrock
February 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Sneaky, he is wonderful! A lovely lad, and what great shots of him.
Many kudos to you for rescuing Yukon :angel:
I love that name too!

Sneaky2006
February 23rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Thank ya Shamrock! ;)