Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Santa is Scary!!

Copper'sMom
December 13th, 2004, 09:17 PM
I took Copper to have his picture taken with Santa. Well when he saw the big guy in red he jumped back about 10 feet and started barking at him!! Copper was so scared :eek: ! He wouldn't go in the room where Santa was. I finally got him to go in the room but he wouldn't get close enough to Santa for a nice picture, so I had to fill in the gap! He has seen Santa every year but Santa is usually at our house. This was at a vet clinic so he was even more nervous --poor guy. All proceeds went to the Humane Society and we got a nice Christmas bandana!!! :thumbs up

chico2
December 13th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Awww,big chicken Copper,but it turned out nice anyway :thumbs up

mastifflover
December 13th, 2004, 10:11 PM
What a cutie pie he is. The bigger they are the suckier they are.

glasslass
December 13th, 2004, 10:38 PM
I'm with Copper on this! Suspicious Santa - has dark eyebrows!

Bearsmom
December 13th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Awww, Copper's a beautiful dog! When we took Bear in for his Santa pics last year, he wouldn't go NEAR Santa (hackles up, growling). It took a boatload of begging and even more treats just to get him near Santa. Most of the pics are of the back of Bear's head. Bear was sure Santa was going to attack him, so he kept flipping his head around to make sure he wasn't.

Took about 1 hr just to get one picture....

Schwinn
December 13th, 2004, 11:24 PM
He's probably still ticked at the big guy for not bringing him the cat basted in Alpo he asked for last year...

Bearsmom
December 14th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Lmao!!! :d :d :d

Princesss04
December 14th, 2004, 12:12 PM
At least you got a picture with Santa. We took Charming and Meater and Chraming peed all over the floor and flipped out so we decided not to do it. So I tried to get Meater to do it but he say Charming and than wanted nothing to do with it. So we will have to try later on.

Bugsy
December 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
He's probably still ticked at the big guy for not bringing him the cat basted in Alpo he asked for last year...

LMAO... good one Shwinn :D

whinnie-boo
December 16th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Would you trust a big human in a red suite who sneaks into your house when your family is sleeping? :confused: Copper is adorable!! ;)

TalonsMa
December 16th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Poor guy, he looks scared to death!