Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

how much will it cost??

peppy85
December 12th, 2004, 11:56 AM
i was woundering if anyone knows how much it will cost to get my cat fixed and declawed,im not asking if its a good thing to declaw i just want to know around how much it will cost.

Sheriffmom
December 12th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Call your Vet..... declawing is a big nono in most of our books.... If you really need to know talk to a Vet.
I find it very rude that you would come here, ask ppl who don't agree with what you want to do, to help you out... and then say you don't even want our opinion on it.

Lucky Rescue
December 12th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Please get your cat spayed and don't add to the overpopulation and deaths of cats.

Spaying costs vary a great deal, but expect to pay anywhere from 80$ - 100$+ for this.

I have no idea how much declawing is, if you can find a vet who will do it, since I would never do this to any of my cats, and our rescue expressly forbids it.

glasslass
December 12th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I find it very rude that you would come here, ask ppl who don't agree with what you want to do, to help you out... and then say you don't even want our opinion on it.

Ditto! Sums it up very well! Rude and offensive!

chico2
December 12th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Yes,between breeding an aggressive dog and mutilating your cat,you are definetly not asking your questions in the right place :evil:

acdlover
December 13th, 2004, 09:59 PM
im sorry if no one aggress but i suggest calling different vets in your area and finding one that isnt that expensive.i dont want to get in to an argument but i dont aggree with every one replying i dont think it is mutilation but also you shouldnt just do it cuz he scratches some funiture,my mother had a cat that just about scratched his nail off on wood doors and walls so she took him to the vet and they said they would have to declaw him ,and ive also heard of cats needing one or two claws removed cuz they were alwas ingrown.thats just my apinnion,please dont shun me just cuz i dont think its mutilation and that i wanted to help the person posting the message. :(

peppy85
December 13th, 2004, 10:19 PM
i know what im doing and what im saying now is rude and offensive :evil: :mad:

mastifflover
December 13th, 2004, 10:29 PM
you can all just f*** of and go to h*** i know what im doing and what im saying now is rude and offensive :evil: :mad:

Well actually the scary part is that someone would let you have pets because from what you have written the song "If I Only Had a Brain" comes to mind. But if you had a brain that would even be scarier. So little troll why the hell don't you go back to where you came from we really don't want you here I think I speak for the majority

lil_kirk
December 13th, 2004, 10:33 PM
I'm sure you do Mastifflover. Is this sort of behaviour permitted on Pets.ca or will this person finally lose the privilege to comment?

PS. Peppy85--if you don't want ppl questioning your age on here then don't behave as though you're not old enough to know that language and treatment like that is not appropriate online or in person.

heidiho
December 13th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Lets see you want to breed your agressive dog,de claw your cat,Why dotn you get help for yourself,it is obvious you are lonely and are here to piss people off,I have a really good feeling you have been here for awhile doing this under different names to make people mad,how saddd and lonely for you..........................

Lucky Rescue
December 13th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Sorry, peppy, this is not a help desk where you may say, "Just answer the questions and shut up."

You are posting on a public message board and anyone may comment on what you say.

Why is it that people who treat pets as objects (backyard breeding an aggressive dog, declawing a cat) so often have limited vocabularies that necessitate the use of profanity? :confused:

If it's merely ignorance, that is fixable through education. I suggest you try and educate yourself peppy, instead of verbally abusing those who try to help you to care better for your unfortunate pets.

If you don't wish to educate yourself and learn to treat animals with some respect, I suggest you find a place with like-minded people who will agree with what you are doing. Good luck!

elfelda
December 14th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Geez... coming to this website and asking about declawing a cat... it's like going to a Vegan board and asking "I don't want your opinion on eating meat... but where can I get some good, cheap veal?"

Sheriffmom
December 14th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Elfelda- ROFLMAO.... you certainly have a great way of putting things inperspective. Looking forward to getting to know you better on this board!! :thumbs up
Peppy-lepew--- If you don't want our opinions, and you don't like what we have to say, and you don't like us.... Why are you here? I agree with Mastiff, go play your little games elsewhere. We are not interested in being bad mouthed, sworn at etc... If you had've read the admin page, you would see what we stand for here, that in and of itself should have forwarned you about us, and how we would react to you. I am sorry that you are not taking anything we have to say into consideration. You really have a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot here, and be a part of a fantastic group of people.

heidiho
December 14th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I have no doubt peppy has been here for awhile under different names trying to pi** people off.....Such a sad lonely person...