Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my pug very sick..please help

tpugsters1
December 12th, 2004, 07:22 AM
:sick: frank has not eaten in 3 days wants to sleep all time has big soft movable not on throat skin constantly red and hot to touch loosing his hair and has soars please help me left him with pet sitter while out of town i didnt know my baby was going thru this

badger
December 12th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Take him to the vet!! I small dog that has not eaten on three days is in deep trouble.

BMDLuver
December 12th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Take the dog to the vet.

tpugsters1
December 12th, 2004, 08:03 AM
not bad dog owner or crazy just left him with wrong pet sitter!!! very scared tryin to get hold of his vet all morning if have to ill try diferent 1.dog owner who loves their pug very much and is scared :love: :sad:

Rainy
December 12th, 2004, 08:12 AM
No one said your a bad dog owner! You need to get your pup to a vet quickly.Find the number for emergency vet in your area right away.

BMDLuver
December 12th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Hope your pug gets better. No one said you are a bad pugowner, just that this requires a vet. If your pug has not drank water as well as food in three days then this is urgent, dehydration occurs rapidly in small dogs. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

tpugsters1
December 12th, 2004, 08:25 AM
looking for emergency vet want to thank all for advice just want my pug back the way he was thank you.tpugsters1and frank :love:

Rainy
December 12th, 2004, 08:32 AM
I hope your puppy gets well quickly! Please let us know how Frank is doing after you see a vet! :)