Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gorgeous Thursday needs a home/Mtl

Lucky Rescue
December 11th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Wouldn't you love to have a beautiful snowball under YOUR Christmas tree? I'm Thursday, a spayed female about 1 year old, who was found starving and terrified. I am sweet and cuddly, and can't get enough pets to make up for all the ones I missed! I'm pretty beautiful, if I do say so myself! I really need a home with NO other cats to be really happy, since they make me feel very insecure and uncomfortable. If you need a little (okay - a LOT) of love and sweet companionship in your life, please drop me a line. I've got a whole bunch of love stored up in me, just waiting for YOU!
**To adopt Thursday, please email Shoshanna (shoshannag@hotmail.com)

chico2
December 11th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Lucky,I thought for sure she would be adopted out during your Big Event,she's so very pretty,but maybe she was frightened and nervous :sad:
Unfortunately most everyone here have animals and she needs to be the only pet,right? She sure is pretty :love:

glasslass
December 11th, 2004, 08:45 PM
:eek: Pretty beautiful? Gorgeous I'd say!

Lucky Rescue
December 11th, 2004, 09:30 PM
No, Chico, she was fine at our event. Curled up in her cat bed, looking simply stunning, and she attracted a lot of attention. Her fur is incredibly soft and beautiful!

The thing is, most people who love cats already have at least one. It will take much longer to find someone who has none, but it can be done! A older person in an apartment would be ideal for her!