Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Santa Came To Town!

goldenblaze
December 11th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Blaze and Jordie met with Santa last weekend for the HS photo's.... thought it was cute wanted to share. Blaze was kind of excited to meet Santa.

schnauzerlove
December 11th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Awwww....such handsome boys!! :D

I picked up my pics today as well. I have to wait to get to work on Monday to scan them and post them!!

glasslass
December 11th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Ha Ha!! Looks like Santa is wearing high boots to protect himself from nervous pets lifting their leg! Blaze and Jordie look like they're enjoying themselves and not nervous at all. Cute pix!

Cinnabear
December 12th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Excellent photo, they posed very nice. :crazy:

Bugsy
December 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Aww... what a beautiful picture. They're adorable :love:

goldenblaze
December 12th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks Everyone! :D The picture is cute and it does look like two perfect little boys but Mommy must tell the truth. It did take sometime to get this "perfect pose" after Blaze would not settle down too excited to meet Santa, next he forgot how to set :confused: all this time Jordie is seated on Santa and was trying his hardest to jump off and run to me. Jordie is really timid, really is not much for excitement kind of a Mommy's boy. There I said the boys acted like :evil: that day but I am glad they met with Santa for this photo.
Happy Holiday Everyone :party:

goldenblaze
December 14th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Ha Ha!! Looks like Santa is wearing high boots to protect himself from nervous pets lifting their leg! Blaze and Jordie look like they're enjoying themselves and not nervous at all. Cute pix!

Too funny, never thought of the lifting leg till you said it. :)
I guess it could happen. Blaze still pees like a girl, which of ok with us maybe he always will as he was neutered young.