Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some Good News

Little Angels
December 10th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Little Angels Animal Adoptions is bursting at the seem right now with holiday joy.

please visit their website for the full details. click on the link for new arrivals on the home page.

http://www.littleangelsanimaladoptions.com/index.htm

Thanks
Kim

saintlover
December 10th, 2004, 01:05 PM
congradulation to kim and little angels
those babies and mommy look fantastic, i had a tear in my eyes from joy you must be sooooooooooo happy that santa left a little surprise before christmas :D i have a couple of names as you said on your site
1. jingle
2.noel
let me know if you like them...
take care.
saintlover :grouphug:

raingirl
December 10th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I wish I could have a puppy!! I want one of the grey ones!

(crossing fingers that BF gets a job soon that allows us more time at home for a dog!!)

Lucky Rescue
December 10th, 2004, 03:16 PM
So happy that the gorgeous Moka is safe and loved. Too bad about the litter, but if there had to be one, at least they too are safe.

Little Angels
December 10th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Hi Everyone, I still can't figure out how to put these photos into my message. But here they are as an attachement.

I am absolutley in love with one of the grey ones. The pups are so big, I can't believe that the mom didn't even look pregnant.

You can visit the website to keep track of these little ones

chico2
December 10th, 2004, 05:03 PM
What a great Christmas story and I am really happy for Moka,she looks wonderful and those puppies...wow,so cute!Looking forward to more pics as they grow older... :grouphug:

whinnie-boo
December 10th, 2004, 05:16 PM
SOOOOOO cute.

I want them all. xoxoxox to Moka, hope all is well. You have a beautiful family, enjoy them while you can they grow up too fast. :love:

BoxerRescueMTL
December 11th, 2004, 08:43 PM
hi kim!
it's crystal!!
congrats :) good luck with all of them, they are precious. talk to ya soon!

Little Angels
December 11th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Hey everyone, thanks so much for all your good wishes to these beautiful pups

We moved the pups last night as the current foster homes is heading to switzerland for three weeks. MOKA and the holiday five are now being fostered by a wonderful vet tech, who will keep them with her until the time comes to seperate mom from pups. Were are still looking for some really good festive names. Please let me know if you would like to give some suggestions for their new names.

Here are some updated photos from last night (not to worry I won't send photos every day :)

Hey Crystal, nice to meet you here :thumbs up I hope to see you over the christmas holidays. Let me know if I can help post any of your wonderful dogs on our site.

Love to all
Kim, Moka and the Holiday Five

glasslass
December 12th, 2004, 01:23 PM
You really had better send updated photos every day! Can't get enough of photos like the one sucking on a finger! I'll never have a litter to experience so photos have to feed me!

meb999
December 12th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I'm so glad they were born in a nice SAFE environement.
I hope you find terrific homes for them...they are absolutly gorgeous! :)

mastifflover
December 13th, 2004, 10:45 PM
They are so cute I am trying to stay away from those cute pictures cuz one of those bindle babies would look so good with my brindle boy. By chance any of the brindles female please say no. I am so glad that Moka is doing well and safe with her brood.

dove
December 14th, 2004, 03:18 AM
One female. The smaller one :thumbs up

Moka is doing fantastic. She is so loving to every one around. The love of a rescued dog is so amazing!.

She is also living with a three year old little girl, and by the way Moka acts you would swear that this little girl is one of her pups. :)

Bugsy
December 14th, 2004, 03:24 AM
One female. The smaller one :thumbs up

Moka is doing fantastic. She is so loving to every one around. The love of a rescued dog is so amazing!.

She is also living with a three year old little girl, and by the way Moka acts you would swear that this little girl is one of her pups. :)

Dove

I'm puzzled that you would answer a post that was directed to Little Angels... and yet somehow still have the answer to Mastifflover's question. :confused:

Funny that info isn't mentioned anywhere on their website.

It's almost as if.....

Little Angels
December 14th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Hi Bugsy,

Dove contacted us about these pups as her friend is a vet tech. And she offered any assitance that she could give to Moka and her pups. We spoke with her friend and found that she was going to be the perfect person to care for these pups while the original foster mom went to switzerland.

If it wasn't for dove, our Moka would not be receiving all the little extra's that come with her foster mom working at an animal clinic.

Dove: I was leaving the details of the pups for a surprise on the website but now it is out. :)

Mastiff Lover: The larger Brindle is a boy and is already spoken for, I will be posting the information on the site later today. The smaller darker brindle is female and really sweet.

The other ones you will have to check the site for updates. :)

for your information we have decided to call two of the females, Holly and Joy. These names were suggested by Kathleen Secenji. which we will also post on the site soon.

Mastiff lover, if you would like to give us a holiday name for the last female (brindle) please do so. It would be our pleasure

Bugsy
December 14th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Did I mention the bridge I have for sale ?

dove
December 14th, 2004, 10:18 AM
:sorry: Sorry Little Angels, you guys are awesome and doing fantastic things.

Me and my big mouth. You are right about some people.

:evil:

dove
December 14th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Bugsy, what the hey?

This is a nice posting on small newborn pups. What are you doing?

I don't even know you and why are you attacking me?

All I did was recommend a really good friend with lots of connections to offer assistance to Moka

mastifflover
December 14th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Do you guys have any idea what breed Daddy was? How about calling her Noel?

Little Angels
December 14th, 2004, 11:32 AM
No idea who daddy was!! Two pups are blue,which is specific only to certain breeds. Who knows!!

And her name will be Noel thank you mastifflover

Check the web site later. :)

casper
December 14th, 2004, 11:45 AM
seeing its christmas time i think that nick would be a good name for a male puppy

jackieb
December 14th, 2004, 11:53 AM
have you got homes for all the puppys?

BoxerRescueMTL
December 14th, 2004, 08:37 PM
hopefully we will see eachother over the holidays, Kim! and i love the name Noel!!!! awesome :) good luck with the pups! i'll be checking your website for updates..
Crystal