Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is the result of not putting something out of children's reach

STAMPDesigns
December 10th, 2004, 11:05 AM
These are my :clown: (they are now 4 years old). This was taken on Christmas morning two years ago. Needless to say, they never had diaper rash again :o

BMDLuver
December 10th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Awww, she looks like she was having so much fun!

STAMPDesigns
December 10th, 2004, 12:28 PM
I couldn't fit the photo of both of them side by side, so I had to crop it to where they were seperate. They both had a blast. Although, cleaning this greasy stuff up after wasn't fun at all. Needless to say, my oldest (3 at the time) was watching the whole thing and had none of it on her. Instead, she comes and gets me and her father to tell us that "Mommy and Daddy, the girls are pale like a ghost". Well no wonder eh? Here is a photo of them from over the summer.

CyberKitten
December 10th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Awwww, they are just adorable little girls!!

Bugsy
December 11th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Those photos are priceless... your daughters are all so beautiful. I bet they take after their mommy :D

Bearsmom
December 11th, 2004, 12:30 PM
BWAHAHAAAAA!!! LOVE the picture. Robbie did that with vaseline!

glasslass
December 11th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Your girls are so pretty! I'm assuming they're paternal twins? Friends of ours had twin girls that were mirror images of each other. One was right-handed and out-going; the other was left-handed and more reserved. But both together were double-the-fun or double-trouble!

STAMPDesigns
December 14th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Yes, they are fraternal. They really only have my eyes :) Of course, my oldest is the mirror image of her father (eyes, hair and attitude).

I have a picture of Piper with the Elvis lip going on. She's also got this phrase "whatever" she says alot. I thought all of this came later in life lol. How exactly to survive the teenage years :crazy:

wAggie
December 16th, 2004, 11:42 PM
O-M-G

they are GOR-GEOUS

I shouldn't say get them into modelling, but lol!!

awesome pix, more more!

... maybe I should join a kids website as well... lol :thumbs up