Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet-related jokes?

Meghan_K
December 9th, 2004, 09:34 PM
There are so many good ones I've seen, but no place to put them :) Anyways, I think perhaps a "jokes" board would be a good idea, or whatever you'd prefer to call it.

louie's mum
December 9th, 2004, 09:44 PM
good idea.
i think i post them in the off topic forum now.
there ARE a lot of good jokes AND pics. i have oodles and oodles as i'm sure we all do :D

marko
December 11th, 2004, 05:00 PM
What do you think about merging it with he pet stories forum?

It could be called pet stories and jokes?

DogHouseMark
December 11th, 2004, 06:42 PM
A blind man with a Seeing Eye dog enters a store. The blind man then takes the dog by his collar and swings him above his head in a circular motion. As the dog is going round and round, the clerk runs up to the man and asks “what are you doing”???!!! to which the blind man replies, “just looking around”.

The Original Dog House

CyberKitten
December 11th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I have to aodagree here - I think pet stories are one thing , jokes quite another. I enjoy some jokes but you know how people will send you email with jokes that are beyond help, lol I like uplifting happy stories but I do not see them in the same class as jokes at all. Stories can be about our pets or other stories but jokes I think are different than that!

DogHouseMark
December 11th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I think we're missing the essence of the thread here. Its just to evoke a laugh, not political debate.

The Original Dog House