Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Warning - Graphic Pictures....

foster-in-ON
December 9th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I never knew her name.....

coonlover
December 9th, 2004, 01:42 PM
That is the most disturbing thing I have ever read in my life, that poor poor dog and the agony she must have gone through, it sickens me :sad:

mastifflover
December 9th, 2004, 01:55 PM
That was so disgusting that someone could do this to an innocent animal. This should be sent to everyone who posts her about getting a dog from a puppymill or byb or pet store maybe if they saw what happens they might not be so flippant about it

whinnie-boo
December 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
That just ruined my day. How could someone do that to such a beautiful family? Humans really disgust me, we are the lowest of all creatures. :sick: :mad: :eek:

Schwinn
December 9th, 2004, 04:23 PM
This makes me very sad. It isn't just the cruelty of the breeder in the story, but the absolute stupidity to not know something was wrong.

I hope one day I'll be able to make a differnce.

BMDLuver
December 9th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Every day we seem to learn more about just how cruel mankind is and how animals must pay for this. This one makes me incredibly angry. :mad: May I ask if this is copyrighted or can it be used by rescues as an example for educational purposes on websites?

heeler's rock!
December 9th, 2004, 04:57 PM
That was so sad.....I haven't cried that much in a long time........

I couldn't look at the pictures, but my husband did and he told me how disturbing they were. I feel so sad for the millions of dogs living in these conditions, or even worse ones..... :(

doggy lover
December 9th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I couldn't down load the pictures and I think I'm glad for it, just reading the story made me cry. How can people be so horrible to an innocent animal, my heart goes out to all animals that are in a life like this, I think the same should be done to the owner of the puppy mill and eye for an eye.

coonlover
December 9th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I couldnt download them either earlier but I tried again just now and it worked, trust me you don't want to see these pictures they are so disturbing and graphic, I had know idea this could happen physically, I wish I hadnt seen them, it made me cry all over again... poor little soul :sad:

Meghan_K
December 22nd, 2004, 03:11 AM
How incredibly sad. That poor, poor dog. My heart goes out to you. :(

glasslass
December 22nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
:sorry: I don't have the guts to look. My morning started out so cheery with the water-kitties thread. I'll have to come back when I'll be able to handle it. Not trying to hide my head in the sand; I fully realize how cruel people can be. I just know my own sensitivity.

Copper'sMom
December 22nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
I read the article and that was enough. I could not look at the pics. Maybe this should be Michael Bryant's main concern. Bad people shouldn't own any type of dogs. :mad: :mad:

chocolatecoffee
December 23rd, 2004, 11:03 PM
That's the most disturbing thing I have ever read, I couldn't even look at the pictures...the story made me sick enough...that poor dog. I don't know why animals have to suffer for mankind's idiocy and cruelty. That man deserves to suffer just as much as that poor dog did. It makes me sick...

Iggette
December 24th, 2004, 06:16 AM
That is the saddest thing I have read lately, can't see for the tears I am crying for this poor soul.

That womans name and location should be posted and also reported to someone to have her charged .....I hope she was!!! :mad:

Terrie
January 26th, 2005, 12:25 PM
How disturbing, If only the human running these mills could be treated as such. That's why I can't work in one of those positions because I would SEEK REVENGE :evil:

carey
January 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
That poor poor creature - and how many others in the same boat You never mentioned if you reported this to the authorities and what happened. Did inspectors go in and check the other dogs?
God bless you for putting that poor animal out of its misery - you must have nightmares about what you found. You are right - this kind of story needs to be told - and we must do everything in our power to have stricter laws and licencing for breeders, as well as educating the public what actually goes on in these places. There are many of us who are doing what we can to help.