Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ways to Annoy people!

Princesss04
December 8th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
Ask people what gender they are.

Practice making fax and modem noises.

Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."

If you have a glass, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

Speak only in a "robot" voice.

Blow your nose when some one is eating.

Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "eat away your food " !

Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.

Name your dog "Dog."

Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."

Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace."

Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.

Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."

Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."

Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.

Holler random numbers while someone is counting.

Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."

Drum on every available surface.

Staple papers in the middle of the page.

Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.

Set alarms for random times.

Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

only type in lowercase.

dont use any punctuation either

Repeat everything someone says, as a question.

Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."

Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.

Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.

Chew on pens that you've borrowed.

Wear a LOT of cologne.

Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.

Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."

Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."

Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.

Never make eye contact.

Never break eye contact.

Make appointments for the 31st of September.

Invite lots of people to other people's parties.

Sheriffmom
December 8th, 2004, 04:04 PM
The funny (or annoying) thing is I do at least 2 of these HAHAHA
My first dogs name was "Chien" (for those not fluent in our other official language... It means Dog in French) LOL!!!! :p
The second is on non-emerg calls my partner and I make up words, and include them in our report to Nurses, doctors and other Paramedics..... Only once were we asked what "preakness" meant!!! LOL People are too afraid of looking stupid. Hhehehe

Princesss04
December 8th, 2004, 05:01 PM
That is so funny, when I was reading them I was like hey I do that LOL. Oh well as long as it makes our day go a little better. LOL :D :clown:

Loki
December 8th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I'm guilty of a couple of those also...
When I get bored at work, I usually try to find a sales executive and get them really excited about a product that doesn't exist. If you use as many tech sounding 'buzz-words' as possible they usually get sucked in.

I had the purchasing department trying to buy a "flux-capacitor" for about a month.
(Thats the thing that made the time-machine run in the movie: Back To The Future)

Karin
December 8th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I find farting at will works great as an excuse to get out of any function, conversation or event that you really did not want to attend anyways...I know , sometimes you do have to "fake it", not all are blessed with colitis...but ..it works. Also works on a over crowded elevator...floor buttons get pushed and people exit everywhere. A friend taught me this...he likes to rent movies every weekend. The store is always busy when he get's there. He wants the new release's...the most popular...he always gets them too...without a wait.

I cannot argue with it...you have to know this guy..no one could survive 5 minutes around him without falling down from laughter.

raingirl
December 9th, 2004, 07:51 AM
The best thing I heard of to annoy someone was this long joke (I got this while in university in an e-mail years ago, works great if you have a roommate!):

Take a bunch of potatoes and paint them to look like you friends. Make sure you give one the same name as your roommate (or coworker, etc). Give the rest the same names as your friends/other coworkers. Talk to them. Play with them.

After a while, slowly separate the potato with the same name of your roommate. Eventually, remove the potato with the same name of your roommate.

If you roommate asks about it, just say "he just didn't belong"

dove
December 9th, 2004, 08:00 AM
There is alot her mentioned that I have not tried. But I am sure to NOW :)