Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just saying hi.

lilith_rizel
December 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I know that I haven't really been on much lately. Have been getting ready for the baby, and a bunch of other stuff. So I figured that I would check in and let you all know that things are fine. The baby is due here, in about 3 weeks. But the way I have been having contractions, she may be here sooner. I will keep you all posted.

GsdDiamond
December 7th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Big hug from us!!! :grouphug:

sammiec
December 7th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I'm excited for you Lilith!! Best of Luck! We'll be talking soon ;)

shihtzulover
December 7th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby :angel:

Princesss04
December 7th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Good luck you are in our thoughts and prayers. Yeah we better get to see pictures. LOL :D Big hugs coming from all of us :grouphug: Oh wait a minute have we seen pictures of you since you had a belly. That is what we should do start a before and after thread. Before the baby after the babyLOL!

chico2
December 7th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Lilith,ditto to all that's been said,we're looking forward to our first Pets.ca baby and lots of pictures. He/she will be wonderful human being,a Capricorn,just like Iggette and me :thumbs up

Iggette
December 7th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Wow so close to Christmas :crazy: Good luck.....hope all goes well for you :love:

*SENDING STRONG SHORT LABOUR VIBES*
:p

glasslass
December 8th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Seems like women all get a burst of energy just before - like nature getting them ready for the big event. Hope your Christmas shopping and preparations are all completed! Hey! Maybe it'll be a New Years baby!? Waiting to hear!

lilith_rizel
December 8th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Seems like women all get a burst of energy just before - like nature getting them ready for the big event. Hope your Christmas shopping and preparations are all completed! Hey! Maybe it'll be a New Years baby!? Waiting to hear!

Well, James and I won't have money for presents this year, so Christmas is at our house, for my family, even though they have to travel 1300 miles! And as far as decorating and food, my mom said that she is going to take care of it all. So James and I really don't have much to do. I feel kinda bad that James and I can't get my sisters something, but they are just happy to be albe to come down and see the baby.

As far as her being a New Years baby, don't think it will happen. Have had some stong contractions the past couple days, and timing is closer as well. I think she will be here in a couple weeks, at the latest. But being this is my first baby, I don't really know what to expect.

louie's mum
December 8th, 2004, 07:13 AM
... I feel kinda bad that James and I can't get my sisters something, but they are just happy to be albe to come down and see the baby.

i have to say something about the above comment.
YOU ARE GIVING THEM SOMETHING ...
a niece ... that's the most wonderful present in the world. :D <sorry for yelling ;) but it really is the best gift>
good luck with everything and have a wonderful holiday season surrounded by ur family. {{{{hug}}}}

BMDLuver
December 8th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Our daughter was born on Christmas eve and it was the best present anyone could ever have imagined. We ate turkey together in the hospital and didn't open any presents until well after the fact. The presents just didn't matter, only she did. So please don't worry about that. Christmas is a time for family and love and you will have plenty of that this holiday season. I wish you all the best with your upcoming arrival.

lilith_rizel
December 8th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Never thought about it that way. I guess that they are going to get a wonderful present. And I know for a fact that they are going to want to go to Washington D.C. as well, being that we live 30 minutes away from there. So as long as the weather stays as nice as it it, it's still t-shirt weather, we will probably go.

jackieb
December 8th, 2004, 03:52 PM
good luck lilith all the best with your new arrival anything you need to know i can try and help you i have had 3 boys no girls though lol