Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our "little" rescue pup

Heinz57
December 7th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Here's Taboo! I think that's his name now :confused: Can't keep chasing him around calling "puppy!". LOL! Got him last week to the day and he slept through the night for the first time last night! YAY! He's 8 weeks now, someone threw him away at 5 weeks. He's a genius I should mention :p and as long as I'm keeping track of him goes out to potty like an angel :angel: . Looks definiately pyr to me crossed with goodness knows what, at times looks chow-ish too. The first one is him at 6 weeks and the second one is him this past Saturday with my youngest daughter.

schnauzerlove
December 7th, 2004, 12:56 PM
What a sweetheart :love: !!

His black face reminds me of our Keeshond, Keanu, who passed away last September :sad: .

Bugsy
December 7th, 2004, 01:01 PM
The little fluff-ball is adorable... :D

Lucky Rescue
December 7th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Your dog/daughter pic is just too adorable!!

Hard to tell what he is at that age. They change so much as they get older.

Writing4Fun
December 7th, 2004, 01:35 PM
What an adorable puppy!! I'm thinking Shepherd cross. He looks a little like Phoebe at that age, but fuzzier and bigger!

Heinz57
December 7th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Oh she's so cuuuute! That was what he was called, Pyr/shep x (simply for his coloring) and he does look very similar to Phoebe. She's a doll, love the black muzzles :love:

mastifflover
December 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Did you find out what happened with Justice and is this little cutie yours? I think I missed something somewhere. I am so confused help straighten me out

Heinz57
December 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Yes mastifflover this little cutie is ours and Justice's foster home is just about ready to release him. The foster dad went into hospital last week and his wife is really busy, so combined with crappy weather (he's just over 3 hours away), that adoption came to a halt. I found out that Calgary has no limit on the number of dogs per household and taking Justice will be 4 for us. Well, really 3 because I usually don't count Hooch, the little weiner dog :D Sooo, it'll be an 11-12yr old female shep, a 3 yr old male doxie, a 2 month old Pyr/shep and a 6 month old RottiX...does that sound like a lot?? It didn't until I typed it out..whew. Anyhow, I took in this little guy because the rescue he was at was overflowing with new found puppies aged 4 weeks or so left at the side of the road :evil:

jackieb
December 7th, 2004, 04:46 PM
oh im please that you found not one but 2 dogs lol!! The puppy looks so cute thanks for clarifying i was wondering if you had found and sorted a dog yet lol!!! I am waiting till next year probably june just in time for my birthday hopefully!!

Rainy
December 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Wow!! This little guy is sooooo cute! Please add full body pics ASAP! I too am convinced he's Keeshond full/or mix .When I looked at the pic I was reminded of my Keeshond Dryfus when he was his age.

Iggette
December 7th, 2004, 05:15 PM
He looks soooooo cuddly.....how cute :love:

OwndbyaSibe
December 7th, 2004, 06:48 PM
What an angel.....

He's so cute I just wanna squeeze him...... :eek: :o

Writing4Fun
December 7th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Oh she's so cuuuute! That was what he was called, Pyr/shep x (simply for his coloring) and he does look very similar to Phoebe. She's a doll, love the black muzzles :love:
Thanks, but she's now 8mths old and doesn't look like that anymore. Here's a more recent pic. Let us know in a few months if Taboo looks anything like this. :) I hope his ears stay floppy, like a Pyr's! Phoebe's ears are certainly a topic of conversation, but I really love those floppy puppy ears! :love:

CyberKitten
December 7th, 2004, 10:16 PM
What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Heinz57
December 8th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Writing4fun I could wish he'd look like Phoebe! Gawd she's a beauty! Oh his ears will stay tiny and floppy, they look to me like Pyr ears for sure, very small compared to his head. Thanks jackieb, didn't mean to find 2 but yay! :D ~Rooting for you in June (my b-day too!) and getting your new pup~ :thumbs up . Full body pics coming as soon as Santa delivers that digital he promised! :thumbs up Oh, he didn't sleep through the night again, oh well, he's just a baby, guess it was a fluke :D. He's still a genius though, lol, not whining, just trips to the restroom heh.

mastifflover
December 8th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Well he is darn cute and lucky Justice too they are so lucky to have found you. Good luck and keep us posted on how your new expanded family is doing cant wait to see justice and taboo together