Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Laughing Critters

dmc123
December 6th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Found these cleaning out pc, wanted to share :)

~~dmc

DogueLover
December 6th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I love this pic

dmc123
December 6th, 2004, 08:44 PM
LOL he looks as if he could eat mine for a snack, lol....

thanks for sharing anyway...

Iggette
December 8th, 2004, 03:27 AM
hahaha very cute :D

Cameleon3
December 8th, 2004, 10:06 AM
That is funny!!! yet...disturbing..that second pic freaks me out..

DogueLover
December 8th, 2004, 01:32 PM
My "meathead" freaks you out? She is just the biggest suck I have ever known and thinks she is a lap dog.
She does, however have a huge head, and that may be what you are referring to when you say it freaks you out. LOL

whinnie-boo
December 8th, 2004, 01:49 PM
That is the cutest yawn I have ever seen. All Mastiff type breeds are misunderstood, and taken for "scary"
I'm constantly defending Whinnie and Boo, I find that people are most afraid of them when the smile. They show a little teeth and their faces get a wrinkly, and most people assume they're being mean.
Has anyone ever noticed that 90% of published pitures of pit-bulls, the dogs are smiling??? And that is the reason, dogs full of expression in their faces, are mistooken for mean dogs, or scary. Mostly Pits, Douges, St. Bernards, Mastiff's, Staf's and such with the big heads, are the ones most feared.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced that? :rolleyes:

DogueLover
December 8th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I have had a lot of people ask me how mean Angel is, especially when she "smiles". One gentleman the other day asked me if I had fed her that day because she looked mean enough to eat him. I laughed until my sides hurt...........eat you? yeah sure, just let her marinate you in slobber first :D
I just took these pictures 10 mins ago, the expression a Dogue can give with that wrinkly face is just hilarious.
Does her expression not quote word for word "Tell me again why I love you....."

whinnie-boo
December 8th, 2004, 02:48 PM
That it does, I think she is absolutley beautiful, and friendly looking. But, I guess it comes from experience that we see the friendly part.

It just makes me angry when the media use those expressions to intimidate people. It makes me even sadder when there is some sort of attack and they're reporting the dog will be put down, and then they show you this beautiful, obviously confused Pit-bull type, and in the picture the dog is smiling.

I wish everyone could understand their expressions, maybe there would not be so much fear of them, if everyone saw what we see when we look into their beautiful faces. I can see why you are such a proud mommy!!! :queen:

mastifflover
December 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
That is the expression that I love when Buddy gives me that one I call him Mr Pathetic.

Schwinn
December 8th, 2004, 11:25 PM
I just took these pictures 10 mins ago, the expression a Dogue can give with that wrinkly face is just hilarious.
Does her expression not quote word for word "Tell me again why I love you....."

I think you just made me wake up my wife. I laughed very loud. If I die tonight, you and your good-looking pooch are to blame!
:p

DogueLover
December 9th, 2004, 05:15 AM
sorry if you woke her schwinn........LOL ............. but does that not look like what she is saying. Just show her the pic, she`ll probably laugh with you.
Just for humour sake put a caption on this one........... :p

Cameleon3
December 9th, 2004, 08:54 AM
No no...I was talking about the second picture of the white dog...yours is making a funny face too, he does look like a suck...looks like u can do anything u want to him and he will just sit there and take it.. :)

dove
December 9th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Tooo funny, sure made me laugh this morning. THANKS I needed it.