Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Animatch-dogs For Adoption

Joelle
December 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Hello Everyone! :D

Animatch is a dog adoption agency that currently has alot of wonderful dogs waiting for a forever home! The agency is located near Montreal and usually adopts out in the Montreal/Ottawa region. All dogs are spay/neutered and seen by a veterinarian. They undergo a character evaluation in a home environment to see what kind of home would suit them best. There is also a unique 15-day trial period for all dogs. Adopters are screened. Adoption fee is $180.

Please visit www.animatch.ca or call Helen at (450) 452-0321 if you are interested in a dog. Thanks!

Joelle

Lucky Rescue
December 6th, 2004, 12:51 PM
My sister in law was looking for a Chi and contacted Animatch. They did get one who was dumped because he was 'impossible to train" and "pulled too much" :confused: and she couldn't be happier with him.:)

Joelle
December 6th, 2004, 01:27 PM
LR,

Thanks for the support! :D Its really a great organization, I'm really happy to volunteer there! The dogs are well treated and Helen is very honest with adoptees as to what to expect with their new dog. :) I can't say enough good things about them!

Thanks again for the support, we appreciate it!! :D

Joelle

SarahJane
December 7th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Joelle,

Do you guys sometimes have dogs that aren't posted on your site? And do you have an online application or a questionnaire I can fill out by e-mail? All I saw at your site was a PDF application to print out. I don't have a printer! :eek: I'd like to be placed on your waiting list, or be ani-matched with one of your current furbabies (will not be taking him/her till after the holidays though...)

I saw your feature the other day on InMontreal on Cable 9. Good job! :)

Take care! :)

Lucky Rescue
December 7th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I was talking to Helen at Saturday's adoption event. She was carrying a large stuffed dog - the perfect pet for the people who want a dog who won't bark, dig, chew, pee or shed. :p