Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ReinDogs

schnauzerlove
December 5th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Jimmy and Shelby posing for our family Christmas pics.....not very well I might add!! :crazy:

Bugsy
December 5th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Awww... I'm LMAO way way 2 cute :D

BMDLuver
December 5th, 2004, 07:30 PM
The lab looks very proud but the schnauzer looks embarassed which makes it all the more funny. Thanks for sharing.

GunnerX
December 6th, 2004, 07:15 AM
How cute! :D I believe the proper caption would be:

"How come he gets the big one?"

goldenblaze
December 6th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Marty and I laughed at this photo... great shot it is! :) It really shows how Shelby is so laid back with little brother Jimmy. But then also shows how little brother Jimmy believe he is the "big brother". Fantastic picture :thumbs up

Heinz57
December 7th, 2004, 11:15 AM
What a priceless picture! :angel:

Iggette
December 8th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Very sweet :thumbs up

CarlaD
December 8th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I love that pic! I opened it and was laughing out loud in my office!

whinnie-boo
December 8th, 2004, 11:40 AM
So cute, do they always get along so well? They apparently are ham's for the camara though.. keep them coming. I can never get enough pictures

schnauzerlove
December 8th, 2004, 11:47 AM
So cute, do they always get along so well? They apparently are ham's for the camara though.. keep them coming. I can never get enough pictures

They get along FAMOUSLY! Jimmy is only 5 months old (and 9 lbs) and Shelby is 1 1/2 and 70+ lbs. I'm sure she could easily crush him if she wanted (and he deserves it most of the time :evil: ). But, she is very respectful of his size. Jimmy tends to be the rough one.

Over the course of the afternoon, I took about 40 pics (trying to get the right one for a Christmas card). I was surprised that Jimmy and Shelby kept their "antlers" on during this whole session. After awhile, I think they forgot about them.

It was a fun afternoon.....LOTS of laughs :D !!