Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I don't think I have ever been so angry

Sheriffmom
December 5th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Hi guys,
While researching the Pitbull, I came across this website...http://members.fortunecity.com/pitbullheadquarters/id58.htm
It is a dog fighting website, with facts, tips, stories, rules etc. :evil: .. It also has recommended reading., with a link to those books at Amazon.com. I think both amazon.com and fortuncity webhosting need to be made aware of what they are promoting. I also think that someone in N. CA needs to get ahold of their SPCA, because that seems to be where the stories are comming out of. :sad:
I am shaking I am so angry The poor excuse for a human who runs this site has a disclamer at the bottom "This site in no way condones the illegal act of dogfighting". What a crock!! He tells blow by blow stories, sells fight dogs on his site, recommendes books to those who want to start, and has a message board for handlers.
I am sitting here kind of dazed at the cruelty humans are capable of :sad:

Lucky Rescue
December 5th, 2004, 02:28 PM
You need to report this to Fortunecity. Encouraging, participating in, abetting or engaging in dogfighting is a felony.

This site in no way condones the illegal act of dogfighting

Right. We already know these people are not known for having high IQs. I'll leave it at that or I might get deleted.

Luvmypit
December 15th, 2004, 04:12 PM
CNN under US news has an article about a house that they found dog fighting perphenilia and 30 Pits. Most with healed scars and injuries. One had lost his eye. Ironically under another heading it says New mexico planning on banning pit bulls. Maybe if they combined the later with the former we could find a solution somewhere in between.

mastifflover
December 15th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Well I contacted Fortune city this email and they responded within an hour of getting the email
The URL you supplied us with was abbreviated in your mail to
'http://members.fortunecity.com/pitb...arters/id58.htm'. Please supply the
full URL and we will take appropriate action.

tim

At 04:26 PM 12/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>
>Name: Robin
>I want you to be aware that you are hosting a board for pit bull fighting
there are people selling these poor abused animals and promoting fighting.
I would advise you that by hosting this illegal activity you can also be
charged with a felony by promoting this abhorent behaviour. I will check
back and if they are still on here I will be reporting this board and the
people on it to the proper authorities. I thought that you deserved the
proper chance to get rid of them first. I hope that you did not realize it
and will remove it.
>Thank You in Advance
>Robin
>http://members.fortunecity.com/pitb...arters/id58.htm
Sherriffsmom can you post the whole link to the site so I can forward it to them

Schwinn
December 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Way to go, Mastif!! On behalf of Daisy and the rest, thank you!

mastifflover
December 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I think the site has been closed down I will confirm it and let you know for sure.

Sheriffmom
December 15th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Woohoo.... it's closed. Also the excoboard.com closed their pitfighting site, the only one left on my list (for now) is www.network54.com they still have their site up and running. ( http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=169652&messageid=1049484666&lp=1049484666) They are advertising for sale "hardmouth", "gametested", etc adults and puppys for sale. They are also selling "scratch and roll" video's with a proclamation of "If these are sent from outside the US they are legal. It states they have "the best fight videos" etc.... I have sent a letter to California SPCA, as I think from reading the site they are from there.
Here are some excerps.... ****GRAFFIC CONTENT*****
Some excerps from the site**** AGAIN GRAFFIC DESCRIPTIONS*****

TAPES FOR SALE

1. Battle of GR CH tape 4 hrs long!

GR CH DENDY 7XW - GR CH KING 6XW
GR CH VETRA 8XW - CH MUNJA (RIP)
CH GIROUX 4XW - CH YANKEE ROM
GR CH DAISY 7XW - BABA 2XW
CH VANDA - CH ALKA
GR CH DENDY - CH HOS

taped in Serbia were LEGAL!
2. Gamedog tape!!

see match for 3 hrs!

each tape 50 US$

bonus 2 matches if order both!

e-mail me

bulldogg

DEAD GAME MALE UP FOR STUD
DION
from IP address 69.150.23.210
Super fire male up for stud all Im asking is a $150 dollars and a pup
how crazy can I get 1/4 Deacon 3/4 Jeep Guaranteed fire pups Call after 4:00 up to 8:00 ask for Dion (713) 748-0588 Buckskin Red-Nose White Blaze
going down his face

GAMETESTED MALE FOR SALE LuPe LuPe
from IP address 213.233.96.6
He has a contract signed fot the 22.11.2003 in 18 kg. If he wins he will be a 2xW and his price will be 3000$ http://www.xsorbit2.com/users/mayday/index.cgi

Best maches and kennels on vidio
March 24 2003 at 2:16 PM D.Ablizin D.Ablizin
from IP address 80.237.44.244

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.ablizinsdogs.com
ELI-BOLIO-HANK-Boomerang
Black Pazmanian - Dirty Mary - Bolio - No Regrets dogs for sale.
I can send video rolls or matches of dogs which I offer for sale.
You will see , my dogs can matched in competitions top level. If
you will like my dogs in action you can buy anybody of them. This is very easy.
if you will like, you can buy dog, if you wont like, you not buy dog.

I have video some of best for last 20 years for sale.
Probably this video is better quality what you can get.
www.ablizinsdogs.com

It is not illegal recieved this tapes from outside of US.

mastifflover
December 15th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I registered at this one but it looks like they have either moved it or closed it no posts registered to anyone
http://www.xsorbit2.com/users/mayday/index.cgi
Hopefully they will all curl up and die or better yet their dogs will turn on them and kill them all

Sheriffmom
December 16th, 2004, 09:41 AM
I am taking Schwinns advice, when I find a site, I copy and paste a bunch of the posts, (especially the more overt ones, and the ones with identifiers) and send in to the PD in that area (if I can determine one) or the SPCA. Hopefully they can start shutting them down!!!
Or as Mastifflover so aptly put it.... hopefully they save us the trouble, and all just curl up and die!! :evil:

Loki
December 16th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Awhile back, my pitty had surgery to remove a bunch of tumors. So he had a bunch of large, visible scars. I guess these guys felt: scars + pit = dogfighter.

I'm walking my dog and a couple guys approach me. These guys couldn't have been more than 19-20. One of the guys said something like: " Man, your dog got F'd-up. But nothing compared to what he did to the other guy, right?" I just glared at the guy. He mentions that he used to fight.

I figured I'd play along and try to find out what I could, and call the cops. He asked if I was interested in making some coin, when my dog heals up. Then, one of his friends whispered something to him and they ran.

They probably took a closer look at my dog and realized that he is fixed. I get told alot, that I look like a cop( whatever that means), so that might have scared them off.

To hear these clowns talk:
It took every bit of self-control I had, not to hook these guys

meimei
December 23rd, 2004, 05:03 AM
WELL, I took it a step further

The domain resolves to:
Domain Name: ABLIZINSDOGS.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com
Name Server: NS8.SAN.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: NS9.SAN.YAHOO.COM
Updated Date: 22-apr-2004
Creation Date: 21-apr-2002
Expiration Date: 21-apr-2005

So I have contacted both Yahoo.com ( in USA), and melbourneit.com to ask them to shut down. Let's see what happens.

MM

FOS
December 29th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Freedom of speech,that's why these boards should remain up and running. Its a problem for people talk of dog fighting on message boards,but not a problem for people to talk of murder,rape,incest,and children explicitly on other sites and message boards? You petlovers are the problem in this country. If you put a quarter of your time into helping PEOPLE with real problems,other than an animals well being,this world could be far more better. Every day in Sudan,thousands of men,women and children are killed. But,yet,you remain angry and outraged over people fighting dogs?! The time has come for serious issues to be addressed,like war,poverty,and the tyrant we have elected as president. Instead of complaining on these boards about 2 dogs going at it,perhaps you could use that time to email your senators,governers and mayors,and ask them what they plan to do to help the people of this world,and concern yourself with animals after your own have been helped?

LavenderRott
December 29th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Freedom of speech,that's why these boards should remain up and running. Its a problem for people talk of dog fighting on message boards,but not a problem for people to talk of murder,rape,incest,and children explicitly on other sites and message boards? You petlovers are the problem in this country. If you put a quarter of your time into helping PEOPLE with real problems,other than an animals well being,this world could be far more better. Every day in Sudan,thousands of men,women and children are killed. But,yet,you remain angry and outraged over people fighting dogs?! The time has come for serious issues to be addressed,like war,poverty,and the tyrant we have elected as president. Instead of complaining on these boards about 2 dogs going at it,perhaps you could use that time to email your senators,governers and mayors,and ask them what they plan to do to help the people of this world,and concern yourself with animals after your own have been helped?

And just what makes you so sure that we don't spend time and energy on the other topics you mention?

People who abuse animals abuse people. It is a fact. I can't think of a single mass murderer who didn't, as a child, kill animals.

Dog fighters aren't just dog fighters. They are often drug dealers and gang members. They hurt people too. Their dogs hurt people too. Should we turn a blind eye to that? Would you want the local gang fighting their dogs in your neighborhood?

Everyone has their own "thing". This is a pet forum and here we talk about the things that we do to help our four legged (there is a thread about a duck, so we have two legged) friends. I can assure you that no one who cares so much about the animals that have no voice in this world, would turn a blind eye to human tragedy or suffering.

Dukieboy
December 29th, 2004, 09:09 AM

Where'd this one come from? As human beings who have assumed themselves to be at the top of the chain and dominated everything and anything in our sight we have an obligation to care for those we have dominated. Period, end. Sounds like this person is involved in dog fighting which as we all know is a serious and dispicable practice. Hey FOS go to h***!!!!!!!

Carina
December 29th, 2004, 09:19 AM
If you put a quarter of your time into helping PEOPLE with real problems,other than an animals well being,this world could be far more better. Every day in Sudan,thousands of men,women and children are killed. But,yet,you remain angry and outraged over people fighting dogs?! The time has come for serious issues to be addressed,like war,poverty,and the tyrant we have elected as president. Instead of complaining on these boards about 2 dogs going at it,perhaps you could use that time to email your senators,governers and mayors,and ask them what they plan to do to help the people of this world,and concern yourself with animals after your own have been helped?

You are making a rather foolish (and incorrect) assumption - that people who care about animal welfare do not also care and act on other issues.
This is known as a non sequitur argument, and it is illogical.

Schwinn
December 29th, 2004, 09:34 AM

Look up at the top of your browser. No, a little lower. Right under your navigation buttons, in the address line. Now, what do you see beside "www"? That's right, pets.ca . Very good. I haven't done extensive investigation, but I'm willing to bet the reason why there is so much outrage over animals on this site is because, perhaps, this is a pets oriented board. Secondly, as has already been mentioned, how do you know that these same individuals haven't done something about those other issues you've mentioned? Also, there are entire divisions on police departments and national law enforcement agencies dedicated to rooting out web-sites dedicated to those issues, but not enough man power to dedicate to searching for illegal dog fighting forums. You're right, freedom of speech. However, those sites are also just cause for investigations. In case you haven't been through all of this site, we have an issue in Ontario in regards to pitbulls and attacks. One of these issues is that these dogs are being abused, and this is, in a lot of cases, the issue behind attacks. By raising awareness of this, we can help to get to the root of the problem, and hopefully prevent an ineffective and unjust solution.

As for the tyrant that you elected as president, well, wait a minute, how can you argue about freedom of speech in one line, then complain about the democratically elected leader in the next???

Now, grab your lunch and get going. The short bus is here...

Carina
December 29th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Look up at the top of your browser. No, a little lower. Right under your navigation buttons, in the address line. Now, what do you see beside "www"? That's right, pets.ca . Very good. I haven't done extensive investigation, but I'm willing to bet the reason why there is so much outrage over animals on this site is because, perhaps, this is a pets oriented board.

LMAO
:thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
December 29th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Carina!! Welcome back - so nice to see you. :)

And FOS - it's been my experience that people who mistreat or do not care anything about animals often don't give a darn about people either.

Animal lovers are usually more compassionate and DO care about atrocities being committed against ANY helpless being - two legged or four legged.

I'm sure you can see that if you think about it for a moment.

Carina
December 29th, 2004, 10:48 AM
::waving to Lucky Rescue::
:party:

All those sites seem to be unavailable now. :)

Loki
December 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
murder,rape,incest,and children explicitly on other sites and message boards? You petlovers are the problem in this country.

Really? I find it odd that out of that list, you think that petlovers are what's wrong with this country. Personally, I would think it was the rapists etc.

The time has come for serious issues to be addressed,like war,poverty,and the tyrant we have elected as president. Instead of complaining on these boards about 2 dogs going at it,perhaps you could use that time to email your senators,governers and mayors,and ask them what they plan to do to help the people of this world,and concern yourself with animals after your own have been helped?

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You are on a PET Board going on a political rant. Wouldn't your time be better spent Emailing YOUR senators etc?

I do agree with this statement "the time has come for serious issues to be addressed..." I've repeatedly( as have many on this board) asked the Ontario Liberals to concentrate on violent crime, rape, homelessness etc, but the Liberals are only interested in killing dogs.

TobsterMom
December 29th, 2004, 12:41 PM

thanks for visiting.

glasslass
December 29th, 2004, 01:03 PM
LMAO - that "WAHHHHH" is so appropriate!
Its a problem for people talk of dog fighting on message boards,but not a problem for people to talk of . . . .
. . . But,yet,you remain angry and outraged over people fighting dogs?!
. . . The time has come for serious issues to be addressed . . . Instead of complaining on these boards about 2 dogs going at it . . .

Hellloo! This is a "pet forum"! What did you expect when you came to this site? What were you searching under when you found it? If you really believe dog fighting is about "2 dogs going at it", you really need to find another livelihood . . . vet tech? Haven't you been paying attention? Get educated! I sincerely hope you aren't working in my city!!

TobsterMom
December 29th, 2004, 01:07 PM
LMAO - that "WAHHHHH" is so appropriate!

Hellloo! This is a "pet forum"! What did you expect when you came to this site? What were you searching under when you found it? If you really believe dog fighting is about "2 dogs going at it", you really need to find another livelihood . . . vet tech? Haven't you been paying attention? Get educated! I sincerely hope you aren't working in my city!!

Yes, I notice that in his personal info....but he forgot to add humanitarian/political activist/sainthood inductee in his profile, it just says pet lover.

whinnie-boo
December 29th, 2004, 01:31 PM
FOS - I'm the first person to freak out if someone is on her throwing around opinions without anything to back up their statements.
You have quite the out there attitude for someone who is visiting a PETS forum.
You and I can reason for ourselves the difference between right & wrong (or so we should) Animals can not do that. They rely on humans (who have dominated them) to lead them in the right direction and take care of them, as they would us, if ever put in that situation. Lead them to a nice warm house with food & love.... Not to a ring where they are to fight to the death. Maybe I should lead you there A**hole....Do you think you'd come out on top?????????
Maybe instead of entering a pets forum, you should do some research on contraceptives......and educate all those in third world countries about Birth controls, so there wouldn't be 10 million starving children, all these b**l***** wars over land & oil. Or next time you elect someone into office, try a woman, there wouldn't be anymore war. Until you've done your part to help those people, don't get on a site for pets and go on about humans. I don't care about humans, they've done all these things to themselves....and the animals.
If you really think about it, humans are the most disguesting beings ever, and you statement proves you're one of those humans. You worry about all those people who can think for themselves and care for themselves and leave us to the animals who can not, they need our help for they can not help themselves. And after seeing what humans do to them and the excuses they give for doing it, why should we care. Just as our government cares for us, Sudan's should care for them....if they don't are you going to send your pay check over there?????Probably not, But, you're freaking on a bunch of animals lovers who probably do on a regular basis, send parts of their cheques to the animals shelters to help the cause they care for.
Thanks for you opinion even if no one agrees :evil:

twodogsandacat
December 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I think you guys just showed a dog fighter the door. Maybe not a redneck one though as he seemed anti-Bush. Good job. :thumbs up

FOS: You also posted in a mostly Canadian forum. Don't worry though I sometimes cross the border too. To support some American organizations such as the South Carolina Attorney General's Dog Fighting Task Force. Hope to see you soon - with a few numbers in front of your photo.
:ca: :love: :usa:

chico2
December 29th, 2004, 09:50 PM
OMG,where did he(Fos),I am for some reason assuming it's a male,come from??
The fact is animal-lovers(myself included)usually have enough compassion to include anyone in trouble,be they two-legged or four-legged...actually every living creature on this earth deserves our compassion,what has he done,I wonder,to help anyone in need??
We humans invented cruelty,no other being is as cruel... :evil:I would much rather live on a deserted island with animals,than in a place full of FOS'S :evil:

Sheriffmom
December 30th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Fos- I had to wait a few hours to post, so I could think rationally about responding to you.
Many, many boards are shut down everyday that deal with rape, incest, murder etc.... Alot can not be shut down due to country of origine... although with Interpol helping to co-ordinate, many child #### sites etc are being targetted and shut down.
Many ppl have pointed out this is a PETS website, and as such we post about pets, and the rescue/ welfare work revolves around pets. That does not mean that a lot of us also have other interests, other volunteer aspects to us. Not that it is any of your buisness, but I have been on mission work, I was a volunteer during the aftermath of 9/11, I volunteered at women's shelters, homeless shelters, I volunteer to help out with medical related activities, I sponsor a child, and I am looking into adopting a child from a third world country (and not because I am infertile, but because I believe that for me that decision makes the most sense). Animals are also a big part of my volunteer work. I do not believe and sitting idley by while tragedy, violence, misfortune and suffering happen. I choose to get involved.
If I found a website advocating rape, incest, child #### I would also report these.
Suffering is common, in all walks of life, and any way in which I can be apart of helping to stop it.... for even one creature (human, or animal) I will try and do my part.
"2 dogs going at it" as you put it, Is a HUGE problem to me. 2 creatures, innocent, suffering for the entertainment of a bunch of psychopaths is sick. Many dogfighting rings that have been broken up, police have found weapons, guns, child ####, child abuse, murders, and tons of drugs. Dogfighting on top of being cruel to animals who have no say, is also a mecca for criminals, and criminal behaviour.
Freedom of speach is one thing, actively maiming, killing, rapeing, injuring, beating, starving, any creature, or promoting these events/attrocities and giving detailed descriptions on how to do it "the proper way"/ how you "did it" is a crime. :evil:

glasslass
December 30th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Well said, SheriffMom! Extremely well said! :thumbs up

Bugsy
December 30th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Freedom of speech,that's why these boards should remain up and running. Its a problem for people talk of dog fighting on message boards,but not a problem for people to talk of murder,rape,incest,and children explicitly on other sites and message boards? You petlovers are the problem in this country. If you put a quarter of your time into helping PEOPLE with real problems,other than an animals well being,this world could be far more better. Every day in Sudan,thousands of men,women and children are killed. But,yet,you remain angry and outraged over people fighting dogs?! The time has come for serious issues to be addressed,like war,poverty,and the tyrant we have elected as president. Instead of complaining on these boards about 2 dogs going at it,perhaps you could use that time to email your senators,governers and mayors,and ask them what they plan to do to help the people of this world,and concern yourself with animals after your own have been helped?Ummm.... Am I missing something here? Your profile says your a Vet Tech :eek:

Kind of contradictory ... no?

Bugsy
December 30th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Sometimes.... a picture speaks a thousand words :D

Carina
December 30th, 2004, 07:04 AM
You know, I was going to respond point by point to this silly little man's post.

But I guess there's no point, he wouldn't get it...this kid is clearly unable to make or understand a logical argument, let alone grasp the purpose of this forum.

Can anybody spell "troll?" :yuck:

chico2
December 30th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Sheriffmom,you said it all wonderfully and here he is back again :crazy:
Maybe he just did not get any prezzies from Santa :sad:

Dukieboy
December 30th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Dog fighting is illegal a**h**e!!! :mad:

Dukieboy
December 30th, 2004, 09:23 AM
This person sounds like he is advocating something illegal? Shouldn't he be warned or locked out?

chico2
December 30th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Yes,although everyone has a right to his/her opinion,this is a Forum for people who care about animals,but I do not believe he has a right to come here and promote illegal cruel activities,just to stir up trouble...he's just not welcome here,he should return to his own planet!!