Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Christmas "Angel"

DogueLover
December 4th, 2004, 11:54 PM
I cannot believe she behaved for me to take these pictures of her tonite. What a good Dogue~ :)

glasslass
December 4th, 2004, 11:59 PM
She looks positively disgusted! But I chuckled out loud just looking at her expression. Cute!

DogueLover
December 5th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Believe it or not she always looks that way........... I am convinced it has something to do with those lips. ;)
She always looks like she is pouting

Bugsy
December 5th, 2004, 12:33 AM
LMAO... my mind keeps reading the invisible caption (WTF??) If pulled that stunt with Bugsy the minute I left the house he'd find that wreath and rip it to shreds. While Peaches would still be trying to figure out why her neck is itchy. :D

Sheriffmom
December 5th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Your little Angel is gorgeous!!! :angel: I have never seen a Dogue in "real life" but WOW she is just amazing in pictures.
You have a stunning dog (or dogue!) :thumbs up

DogueLover
December 5th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Thanks Sherrifsmom :)
We sure think she is a good looking dog(but of course we are VERY biased in our opinion). We live in a small town where you couldn`t get pets pics with Santa( until this year anyway) and the closest place to do it is a 3 hour round trip. I took these just in case the local PTA doesn`t get enough people wanting Santa Pics. They got a bug in their ear about doing it as a fund raiser for themselves and the shelter in the city closest to us and they thought it would be a great idea. I am crossing my fingers that it happens because we have a park downtown with a really gorgeous gazebo and that is where they would like to do the pics. I can just imagine how gorgeous it will be especially now that we have all this new snow.

Heinz57
December 7th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I LOVE the second one!! She's such a beauty. A true Angel to pose that way! :angel:

DogueLover
December 7th, 2004, 06:41 PM
We just gotta luv that face. She is truly an amazing example of what this breed is supposed to be.
I always tell people who tell me how beautiful she is and how amazing she is that her temperment shines through and that is why she looks that way. There is something to be said for good breeding and breeders who care so much about this amazing breed.

Just for you here are a few of the latest pics of her........ and why she is nicknamed "Meathead"

SarahJane
December 7th, 2004, 07:36 PM
She's gorgeous! Such a darling face... all wrinkly and lovey *incapable of proper human communication in the face of such lovely doggy-ness* :crazy:

Iggette
December 8th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Very cute......my dogs would never stay that still

CarlaD
December 8th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Those pics are great. The first ones crack me up, she looks like she is saying "Get this stupid crap off of me now"