December 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Let me out mom please!!!

Princesss04
December 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Here is one with him wanting out again.

chico2
December 4th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Love those pics under the fence,so sweet :love:
A dumb question?Why is such a beautiful dog called Meat-Loaf? He looks more like an :angel: but maybe looks are decieving???

Princesss04
December 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I am not sure how we came about naming him that. When he was little he was all white and I called him Marshmellow but than I think Justin Meat Head and it went from there.

glasslass
December 4th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Cute pix! He sure knows how to look the part to get you to relent doesn't he?

Princesss04
December 5th, 2004, 09:43 PM
That is so true he puts on this little sad face and it makes you want to give in every time. LOL And I hate to admit but I do ALOT of the time. ;)

Bugsy
December 5th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Awww... such a cutie. :D

Princesss04
December 7th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Thanks, I will let him know he will be so happy. He knows he is cute that is what makes it bad. LOL

CarlaD
December 8th, 2004, 10:19 AM
We have a few pictures like that of Charlie and Willy. They both have their noses stuck under the fence and it looks like the world is coming to an end. I will have to see if I can find any when I get home.

Princesss04
December 8th, 2004, 10:49 AM
They do think the world is coming to an end. We had put them in the back yard and I was cleaning out my car and they were so pittful so I told Justin to go and grab the camera so I could get a piture. They just winned and winned like mom put up the camera for crying out loud and let us out. LOL :D