Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our Cats

montys_pet
December 4th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Monty Montana and Dakota .

Monty is waiting by the door to try to get out. Montana loves to pose and Dakota is sitting on the stairs waiting for someone to open the door.

chico2
December 4th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Monty,they are all beautiful!!!

CyberKitten
December 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I love black cats!! Yours are gorgeous!!!

glasslass
December 4th, 2004, 11:42 PM
First picture is my favorite, but all are beautiful! :)

GsdDiamond
December 6th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Aside from the fact your cats are beautiful...I'm just tickled to see someone else here from Winnipeg!!!! WELCOME!!!! :D :D :D

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Here are some of Monty playing in the snow!!!!! lol

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Hehehe forgot to upload it :D

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 10:29 AM
and another.!!!! :D

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 10:29 AM
and yet another !!!

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 10:31 AM
These are the after pics when he is trying to figure out how to get back outside!!!! lol

CyberKitten
December 6th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Do you watch your cats while they are out? Just wondering what precautions you take. It is so scary these days with nutcases and others taking kitties for heaven knows what!

Yin Yin is an indoor only kitten. I did take her out a couple times but just to the carport and the deck and that was on a leash. Plus, she hated outside, meowed because it was cold (she was shivering and not the scared shivering but the "let's get in, I am freezing shivering." It was -25 this AM so all she will do is look! I have one picture of her outsdie and she looks like a wide eyed scary creatue in it, lol I wontt ruin her good girl rep by posting it tho, lol

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 12:29 PM
My cats are NEVER allowed outside by themselves. Monty is the only cat that likes to go outside and he is usually on a harness, today was an exception because I wanted to get some pics with natural light and he was only outside for about 2 minutes before I was cold so we came back in and he went straight to the window to see if he could get out again. I have seen so many cats in this neighborhood being abused and I think animal cruelty and I are on a first name basis now lol. I call them often enough. The one time Monty snuck out of the house we were looking out the window about 5 minutes later and saw kids chasing him so now the kids are more careful not to let him out when they come in now. Our cats are our babies we would never leave them outside.

montys_pet
December 6th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Oh and Thank You for the welcome GS. :D